Guys wearing girl pants/skinny jeans

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Guys wearing girl pants/skinny jeans

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

What are your opinions on guys wearing girl pants/skinny jeans?

This is gonna be a interesting discussion *troll face*
Last edited by UNCLEBITTLES on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

>_>

Not funny.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

...I wear skinny jeans, and I'm not gay.
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

It entirely depends on how skinny.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

lol @AE.

That was funny.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'm not fond of them. I feel like they take away from both masculinity and femininity. :- God made men strong to defend the weak and vulnerable (no, I didn't just insult you, ladies;) I'm talking about what God speaks about, the outcast, the widow, the fatherless:)) , and to preach good news to everyone. God made them to be His mighty men, and for some reason I never imagine heroes in skinny jeans? :anxious:
As far as femininity, we are to pour out our lives in service to the King and His purposes as well. Not saying in the least that means flour-bag skirts and long sleeves. I wear jeans and a t-shirt most of the time:) But types of jeans can draw us to the physical of someone rather than that person's heart or even Christ.
And I know at least one guy from my church who wears skinny jeans, he's a kind boy! ;) I also know a sweet girl from class who wears them. I just don't care for them due to the reasons above mentioned. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

American Eagle wrote:Image
Ultra jerk!
Marvin D. wrote:>_>

Not funny.
Agreed.
Metal15 wrote:...I wear skinny jeans, and I'm not gay.
Me too, all the time.
Tikvah wrote:It entirely depends on how skinny.
I used to have a pair that were girls pants that were pretty much skin-tight.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

UNCLEBITTLES wrote:Ultra jerk!
Haha, you intentionally create this topic to create controversy (with a "troll face"), and then you get offended when someone shares a view you don't like? Nice.
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
Me too, all the time.
Wearing skinny jeans certainly doesn't make you gay, but you yourself call them "girl pants", so you're admitting that the pants are, in fact, gay. :anxious:

But dude, if girl pants show off your irresistible swag, wear 'em with pride. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I don't know if they are "gay" or not, but yeah, wearing super tight pants is pretty much... umm...?

It definitely isn't for comfort. >_>
Sparrow
Processing

Post by Sparrow »

Even without taking anything else into consideration, I have yet to see a guy who looks good in skinny jeans. Please don't. ;)
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

To actually post my opinion without just saying how funny AE was:

Eh. Usually, if I see a guy wearing "skinny" (in the way we use the term here), it's because he's gay. Just callin' it how I see it.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

http://youtu.be/Wi69yT_47Ec
This song summarizes how I feel about guys wearing skinny jeans. It uses the word d**n once in it so don't watch it if that will offend you.
They're getting the jeans "at the baby gap".
"Why do people pay so much for clothes without any room?"
"But the day I traded those extra larges and put on some extra smalls made me feel I got swagger, just like mick jagger"
Both those guys are married to women. They're not gay.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

American Eagle wrote:
Haha, you intentionally create this topic to create controversy (with a "troll face"), and then you get offended when someone shares a view you don't like? Nice.
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
Me too, all the time.
Wearing skinny jeans certainly doesn't make you gay, but you yourself call them "girl pants", so you're admitting that the pants are, in fact, gay. :anxious:

But dude, if girl pants show off your irresistible swag, wear 'em with pride. \:D/
Who said I was offended....

I don't call them girl pants unless they are, which some of my skinnys are made for girls.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

You know, most "skinny" jeans are only so because of the jeans taper down to the ankles. :P Unless you're wearing hugely baggy jeans that don't fit, guys are going to be able to look at a girl's rear if they want. ;) The only difference is how it fits past the knee that makes them skinny.

Personally, because I'm short and athletic, skinny jeans make me look fat. Heh. So that's a no... I kind of want a pair to wear with boots, but meh. They didn't have my size last time I got some.

Now, for guys... it's awkward. Srsly. Unless you're in a rock band or something. Then it's... all right, considering no one will be close enough to you to see anything. \:D/
Last edited by Termite on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sparrow
Processing

Post by Sparrow »

UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Who said I was offended....
The fact that you called him an "ultra jerk" seems to imply that you were. :anxious:
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

The Kings Daughter wrote:I'm not fond of them. God made them to be His mighty men, and for some reason I never imagine heroes in skinny jeans? :anxious:
That quote about sums it up for me :p I really don't like it when guys wear them, they don't look good, and I always get the impression that they're trying to be cool by wearing them, but they're not. The same goes for super tight jeans, that aren't necessarily skinny jeans, (they're straight or bootcut even) but they're super tight. They don't look good, no matter how skinny you really are :P

Now that said, I do wear skinny jeans, but only with boots, and under dresses.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Like Termite said, skinny jeans work for a certain look. If you're just an average American male, I would suggest you not wear them unless the look works for you. :p

I, however, look even more awesome in skinny jeans than any guy ever could. \:D/
Last edited by Aeva on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

3 Reasons I don't wear skinny jeans.

1 I have big feet. Skinny jeans... big feet.

2 I would look dumb.

3 Why would I wear skinny jeans? o.O
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.