Guys wearing girl pants/skinny jeans

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Joanne wrote: ....no seriously some do look good in them.
Some actually do, but most don't ;) Unfortunately, some guys don't understand that they just don't look good in skinny jeans... ](*,)
Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

Joanne wrote:I think all guys should wear skinny jeans all the time. \:D/

....no seriously some do look good in them.
+1 :)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
Joanne wrote: ....no seriously some do look good in them.
Some actually do, but most don't ;) Unfortunately, some guys don't understand that they just don't look good in skinny jeans... ](*,)
So that's why they shouldn't wear it? :p

"YO. GIRL. You don't look hawt in that skirt. It looks stupid. Don't wear it no more."
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Excuse me but in my personal opinion I would never buy a ladies jean even if it looked like a men's jeans.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Metal15 wrote:

For some reason, that smiley face feels... wrong. :anxious:

In fact, a lot of the male comments in this thread feel wrong. Men, you can say whatever they want, but don't come after me when your man card is permanently revoked. :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

American Eagle wrote:Men, you can say whatever they want, but don't come after me when your man card is permanently revoked. :(
i must agree with this.

where are the ushers passing out the buckets so you can voluntarily give the card up.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

American Eagle wrote:
Metal15 wrote:

In fact, a lot of the male comments in this thread feel wrong. Men, you can say whatever they want, but don't come after me when your man card is permanently revoked. :(
Our man cards will never be revoked. Because we will stay men forever. Just because you can't fit into skinny jeans doesn't mean you should mock everyone who can. I mean, *cough* that IS the issue, right? :)

-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm --
Cbriggs45 wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Men, you can say whatever they want, but don't come after me when your man card is permanently revoked. :(
i must agree with this.

where are the ushers passing out the buckets so you can voluntarily give the card up.
there ain't no ushers, 'cause I shot 'em all.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Metal15 wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Metal15 wrote:

Our man cards will never be revoked. Because we will stay men forever. Just because you can't fit into skinny jeans doesn't mean you should mock everyone who can. I mean, *cough* that IS the issue, right? :)

-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm --
Cbriggs45 wrote:
i must agree with this.

there ain't no ushers, 'cause I shot 'em all.
Okay, it's official, the ToO needs a like button.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Not every guy has a man card. >_> You aren't born with one; it must be earned.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Skinny jeans are just wrong. Slim jeans are fine.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:Not every guy has a man card. >_> You aren't born with one; it must be earned.
In other words, doing what the general populace decides is "male-worthy"? That's what makes you a "real man"? I think not.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

American Eagle wrote:Not every guy has a man card. >_> You aren't born with one; it must be earned.
But some are indirectly born with one, by being born with traits that convey one. Like physical maturity.
fodo14
Gold Member

Post by fodo14 »

WOAH!!! I AM A HUGE SKINNY JEAN MAN!!!......Don't you dis my swag GIRL.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Marvin D. wrote:
In other words, doing what the general populace decides is "male-worthy"? That's what makes you a "real man"? I think not.
Oh, I've offended you by claiming that men should act and dress a certain way?

No apologies this time.
fodo14 wrote:WOAH!!! I AM A HUGE SKINNY JEAN MAN!!!......Don't you dis my swag GIRL.
You are either eccentric or a master of sarcasm. ;)

SpaceNarwhal
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by SpaceNarwhal »

I am fine with it, it is their choice, and you have to respect that. The clothes someone wears doesn't automatically label them as anything, so, you can't necessarily say that a guy in skinny jeans is "gay". Plus, the whole "man card" thing is dumb, what justifies a "man"? Well, clothes would be far from my first guess.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

After discovering this hilarious thread, I conferred with my nearby classmates and we came to a general consensus: most people who wear skinny jeans are trying too hard. If you look good in skinny jeans, great, but if not, quit trying to fool yourself and just put on some other pants. :P Because a great many people who wear skinny jeans really shouldn't be wearing them. This is especially applicable to guys, who usually look really, really weird in skinnies.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

SpaceNarwhal wrote:I am fine with it, it is their choice, and you have to respect that. The clothes someone wears doesn't automatically label them as anything, so, you can't necessarily say that a guy in skinny jeans is "gay". Plus, the whole "man card" thing is dumb, what justifies a "man"? Well, clothes would be far from my first guess.
You obviously don't understand AE. :noway:

Alert: I'm not belittling you, just trying to gently poke fun because you're new and may not know how AE operates. ;)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
Oh, I've offended you by claiming that men should act and dress a certain way?

No apologies this time.
Did I ask for apologies anytime? I'm not asking for any now, either. *cough* If anything, I was going to give an apology of sorts, but it was only to be sarcastic. .but then I decided it was too mean =P

So in short, you're going to say that if a guy wears skinny jeans, he's not a real man? In other words, basically judging the person based on what he's wearing? "Don’t criticize one another, brothers. He who criticizes a brother or judges his brother criticizes the law and judges the law...who are you to judge your neighbor?" James 4:11-12

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Yes, we are supposed to judge our fellow Christians. "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself." (Titus 3:10-11)

Guys, you have now been given your first admonition.

#justalittlebitofhumor #sarcasmswag #yolo

Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

:-