Should HARLOW marry?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Should Harlow Doyle get married?

Definitely!
No votes
Only if he finds the right woman...one who thinks like him.
14%
Only if he finds the right woman...one who's smart enough to make up for his lesser intellect.
27%
No way!
59%

Total votes: 37

Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Should HARLOW marry?

Post by Kris Doyle »

We've had topics about marriage already. We've talked about Whit and Wooton; what about my beloved uncle, the blissfully ignorant but nonetheless detective-minded Harlow Doyle? Perhaps he could solve the mystery of love! What do you think?
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

if your uncle got married he would drive your aunt CRAZY!! or at least he would me O:)
Lea
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Drive YOU crazy? Does this mean you want to marry him? That would be cool (depending on the age of your character)! \:D/ Boy, he must be a special man to get a proposal already.

EDIT:--It seems you voted no. That's all right if you can't make up your mind yet; he'll give you time to decide between your vote and your post. :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Harlow Doyle married - what a scary thought! ;) I don't think that he's the kind of character that I would ever want to see an entire episode on, especially if it was about Harlow trying to romance his one true love. ;)

My opinion: He can get married if he wants to....just in a world unrelated to AIO. ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

No. That's all I can say. No.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Evil Chick wrote:No. That's all I can say. No.
Same here.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

What woman would put up with him? I know he would drive me absolutely nuts!! I vote no.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Sad Kris. Our uncle's one chance at true happiness and they are all against him. Rude. He's going to marry Mary from Mary's Story Shop.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

^ :rofl2: Thank you for that image!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

First he'd have to find a woman who could put up with him.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Kris Doyle wrote:We've had topics about marriage already. We've talked about Whit and Wooton; what about my beloved uncle, the blissfully ignorant but nonetheless detective-minded Harlow Doyle? Perhaps he could solve the mystery of love! What do you think?
Oh. Oh dear. Poor woman that would be...
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:Sad Kris. Our uncle's one chance at true happiness and they are all against him. Rude. He's going to marry Mary from Mary's Story Shop.
What a pick. :-

I voted no. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

No way.
...I hate marquees.
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

That would be WEIRD!
Argyle Ninja
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Argyle Ninja »

Comeon, people! That would be good for Harlow! Don't deny him his happiness!
Not that frog, Styles. That's a good frog.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Catspaw wrote:Harlow Doyle married - what a scary thought! ;) I don't think that he's the kind of character that I would ever want to see an entire episode on, especially if it was about Harlow trying to romance his one true love. ;)
He's been the center of several episodes already. "Harlow Doyle, Private Eye," "The Case of the Candid Camera," and "The Case of the Delinquent Disciples" come to mind. However, I think he has sort of worn out his welcome as a central character. Maybe the subject of his marriage could be a subplot. \:D/
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Edith Sutton

;)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes! That would be perfect! :D And that way poor Whit could breathe easy. ;)
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Arwen wrote:Edith Sutton
Cataspaw wrote:Yes! That would be perfect! :D And that way poor Whit could breathe easy. ;)
She deserves someone like Harlow! :badgrin:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Kris Doyle wrote:
Arwen wrote:Edith Sutton
Cataspaw wrote:Yes! That would be perfect! :D And that way poor Whit could breathe easy. ;)
She deserves someone like Harlow! :badgrin:
What a dreadfully mean thing to say about your own uncle! You should be ashamed, Kris! :shame:

;)