Episode Descriptions

Broken Armed and Dangerous + The Impossible

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Episode Descriptions

Post by Bennett »

Broken Armed and Dangerous: (March 4/5)

The plaintif: Connie Kendall. She suffered a broken arm alledgedly caused by friend Eugene Meltsner's inability to hold a ladder steady. This is the defence: Eugene Meltsner. He has agreed that he is guilty and has offered to be Connie Kendall's servant for the rest of her natural life. Does the plaintif want this award? Find out the final verdict on the next "Adventures in Odyssey"...

The Impossible (March 11/12)
Mr. Whittaker is back to work on a new invention--and Marvin has to know what it is. Will it cure acne? Will it stop hiccups? Or is it the next technological breakthrough in studying for a test? There's only one way to quench your curiosity--Listen to the next "Adventures in Odyssey"...

The Last "I Do" (March 18/19)

Tuesdays with Wooton (March 25/26)

The BC
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

The Impossible--Sounds great that Whit's working on a new invention! I hope it's something that sticks around for a long time! \:D/

Broken-Armed and Dangerous--I'm surprised that Connie would be so upset at Eugene for the broken arm. I thought she was supposed to be a little more mature these days, but then again, I should reserve my opinion until after I've heard it. :anxious:

I'm eager to hear both episodes, but especially "The Impossible"! :D [/b]
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I think I might be upset if Eugene made me get a broken arm...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hmmm...interesting. Thanks for the info, Bennett! :) Those eps don't sound like they have anything to do with Mandy, and they don't sound quite as cool as I had hoped they would be, but I guess I should wait to hear them before I pass judgement. ;)
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Catspaw wrote:Hmmm...interesting. Thanks for the info, Bennett! :) Those eps don't sound like they have anything to do with Mandy, and they don't sound quite as cool as I had hoped they would be, but I guess I should wait to hear them before I pass judgement. ;)
Actually, I agree. I was a little disapointed with the descriptions. I mean, it's not usually good when you can predict the complaints and reviews before the episode occurs. Although you never know--it could always surprise us.

About Mandy...

Perhaps Mr. Whittaker's Invention involves her as a guinea-pig...!! :anxious:

The BC
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Hmm, sounds interesting. Thanks for the info. I do hope that sometime in the near future we may hear about Liz (or was it Mandy?). Are those the last episodes? (I think I am out of it today...) Aren't there more?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The BC wrote: About Mandy...

The BC
Yes! Mandy has an incurable (and undetectable) case of the hiccups, and Whit must save her without Marvin ruining everything! \:D/

I think the ep might end up being a bit too intense for younger viewers. :(

AIOfan11, it was Mandy that most of us have been waiting to hear about, but you can worry about Liz as well if you'd like. ;) These are the last eps that we've been given titles to, but I would assume that there will be info released soon about more eps this season. :)
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Catspaw wrote:

The BC
Yes! Mandy has an incurable (and undetectable) case of the hiccups, and Whit must save her without Marvin ruining everything! \:D/

AIOfan11, it was Mandy that most of us have been waiting to hear about, but you can worry about Liz as well if you'd like. ;) These are the last eps that we've been given titles to, but I would assume that there will be info released soon about more eps this season. :)
Oh, good! I like intense.

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I wanted Eugene to find out more about his dad in "The Impossible"! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
underdogfan710
Pilgrim

Post by underdogfan710 »

Eugene wrote:I wanted Eugene to find out more about his dad in "The Impossible"! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
He might. You never know, maybe Whit's machine helps him find his dad! :shock:
God promises a safe landing, not smooth passage.

:shocking: + :jester: = :mad:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

the_newfie_haystack wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

The BC

Oh, good! I like intense.

Haystack
You do realize that I was kidding about the hiccuping idea and the intense part, right? :anxious: That was just a weird and wacky idea that I don't think we'll ever see on AIO! ;)
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Apparently not. #-o *Falls off my chair laughing at my own stupidity.* Well, actually, I knew you were kidding about the hiccups but not about the intense. :anxious:

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

the_newfie_haystack wrote:Apparently not. #-o *Falls off my chair laughing at my own stupidity.* Well, actually, I knew you were kidding about the hiccups but not about the intense. :anxious:

Haystack
Sorry about that - I do use the wink smiley quite a bit, but apparently I need to use it more. ;)

Wow, it would be totally intense if Mandy had the hiccups and Marvin tried to kill her! ;) ;) ;)

^ *tries to improve* O:)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The BC wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Hmmm...interesting. Thanks for the info, Bennett! :) Those eps don't sound like they have anything to do with Mandy, and they don't sound quite as cool as I had hoped they would be, but I guess I should wait to hear them before I pass judgement. ;)
Actually, I agree. I was a little disapointed with the descriptions. I mean, it's not usually good when you can predict the complaints and reviews before the episode occurs. Although you never know--it could always surprise us.

About Mandy...

The BC
I think Whit's been using Eugene's radio wave technology on her without her knowing it. :-