Special Treat

A New AIO Interview!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
EugeneFan
OK

Special Treat

Post by EugeneFan »

That's right! The first new interview for quite some time has just been added to Eugene Forever. Ms. Kathy Buchanan has kindly answered several questions about AIO and her job there. I hope you enjoy reading it :).
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Yay! Thanks for posting that; the interviews are a great addition to your site^_^
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

That was great, Eugene Fan! Thanks for the link!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Some of you may be wondering why this thread temporarily disappeard; it's b/c a spoiler about an upcoming storyline was contained in the interview, and I hid this thread until the mistake was fixed on EugeneFan's website.

I haven't heard from Nathan Hoobler directly, but I am 99% positive the team doesn't want this info publicly known yet, and this is why I did what I did.

I am quite certain around 10 of you saw this, and since I have no way (that I know of) of knowing who saw and read that info, I have to publicly post this request:

If you were one of those who read and saw the spoiler Please do not comment on it or tell anyone this information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Nathan Hoobler will be contaced about this to double-check all this with him in the meantime. And sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused :)
Last edited by Jonathan on Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Jonathan wrote:I haven't heard from Nathan Hoobler directly, but I am 99% positive the team doesn't want this info publicly known yet, and this is why I did what I did.
Well it was Kathy's fault, she said it :shame:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Bad Kathy. :shame:

You're a silly goose. :shame:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

STRYPER wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I haven't heard from Nathan Hoobler directly, but I am 99% positive the team doesn't want this info publicly known yet, and this is why I did what I did.
Well it was Kathy's fault, she said it :shame:
I'm guessing that it was a honest oops. I was basing my info on the fact that we've been told that Mandy's weird behavior in a recent ep will be dealt with and Aria said that she was sworn to secrecy.
map
Found

Post by map »

That was a great article, thanks for letting us know about it and giving us the chance to read it.
STRYPER

Post by STRYPER »

Hehe, I love the response to Mitch coming back :badgrin:

At least the writers feel the same way we do :D
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

STRYPER wrote:Hehe, I love the response to Mitch coming back :badgrin:

At least the writers feel the same way we do :D
I do agree; that was a classic response \:D/
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

This is so not fair. I'd give anything to find out what she said that was a spoiler..
...I hate marquees.
STRYPER

Post by STRYPER »

:-

EDIT: Like J-man said below, please refrain from making posts that have only a smiley, or one to two words. Thank you - AIOFan11
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I love doing this.. :D
STRYPER wrote::-
The ToO rules wrote:1.2 - Short Replies (ie. one or two words)
Often times members may feel the need to post a reply that is only one or two words. This is not good message board etiquette and with money also being a factor on this board, short replies such as "yeah", "ditto", "don't care", "huh?", "nothing", "not interested", etc... are not encouraged. In some Hillingdale Haven threads it is acceptable, but in almost every other circumstance, please try to avoid short replies. As a general rule, if a thread deals with an issue or poses a question that you have little interest in or cannot answer a question with anything but "nothing" or "don't know", please do not respond.
:shame:
...I hate marquees.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I knew my Odyssey Radar went off earlier today that something concerning Odyssey was opened for Fan Viewing.

I'm afraid that the interview with Kathy Buchanan wasn't as refreshing of a read compared with other interviews. She simply didn't give us enough teasers.

Her hint, however, was a little confusing. Anyone have any leads?

BC
STRYPER

Post by STRYPER »

J-man wrote:I love doing this.. :D
STRYPER wrote::-
The ToO rules wrote:1.2 - Short Replies (ie. one or two words)
Often times members may feel the need to post a reply that is only one or two words. This is not good message board etiquette and with money also being a factor on this board, short replies such as "yeah", "I express similar sentiments to those posted by the user above me.", "don't care", "huh?", "nothing", "not interested", etc... are not encouraged. In some Hillingdale Haven threads it is acceptable, but in almost every other circumstance, please try to avoid short replies. As a general rule, if a thread deals with an issue or poses a question that you have little interest in or cannot answer a question with anything but "nothing" or "don't know", please do not respond.
:shame:
So does Cowboy apparently :-k
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Jonathan wrote:I'm guessing that it was a honest oops. I was basing my info on the fact that we've been told that Mandy's weird behavior in a recent ep will be dealt with and Aria said that she was sworn to secrecy.
So this is about Mandy? Man, I wish I could've seen that article. *Dies from anticipation of next season. :thud:*
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I jsut read the interview and it was great!! Thanks EugeneFan!! I, like everyone who did not see the spoiler, am wishing that I had seen it. I will now be going crazy waiting for next season.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I enjoyed the interview very much - thanks for letting us know about it, Eugenefan! \:D/

I kind of wish that I had seen the spoiler, but I'm kind of glad that I didn't. I like to know stuff, but I also want to be surprised. So I guess it's kind of good that I didn't see the spoiler - I'll have to exercise some pateince, I guess. :(
STRYPER

Post by STRYPER »

Catspaw wrote:I kind of wish that I had seen the spoiler, but I'm kind of glad that I didn't. I like to know stuff, but I also want to be surprised.
Yeah I like to be surprised too :(

Oh why did I EVER read the spoiler :mad: :mecry:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Catspaw wrote: I kind of wish that I had seen the spoiler, but I'm kind of glad that I didn't. I like to know stuff, but I also want to be surprised. So I guess it's kind of good that I didn't see the spoiler - I'll have to exercise some pateince, I guess. :(
I feel the same way.

However perhaps we shouldn't get too excited. Afterall, we may be dissapointed in the end if we begin to imagine it's greater then it really is.

Perhaps Mandy stubbed her toe. And it bled--a lot.

BC