No Way!

now THIS is strange

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

No Way!

Post by gimp80995 »

OK, so I check my E-mail this morning and have a few replies to some "work wanted" ads I've placed online.

I was reading one of them which I've coppied here:
E-mail wrote:hello we saw your ad are looking for a great sitter for our 21 month old daughter, Lisa, and sitter for our son, Nick, for about 2 hours a day for the boys and 6 hours a day for our daughter if you are interested please e mail us

thank you

Mike and Tracy M.
Now if I wirte back and they tell me their last name happens to be Mulligan I'll probably pass out. ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
serrebi
29K to go!

Post by serrebi »

wow, that's pretty wow! lol. :P
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Orange Llama wrote:OK, so I check my E-mail this morning and have a few replies to some "work wanted" ads I've placed online.

E-mail wrote:hello we saw your ad are looking for a great sitter for our 21 month old daughter, Lisa, and sitter for our son, Nick, for about 2 hours a day for the boys and 6 hours a day for our daughter if you are interested please e mail us

thank you

Mike and Tracy M.
Now if I wirte back and they tell me their last name happens to be Mulligan I'll probably pass out. ;)

Peace Out

-The Orange Llama
lol, it'd be funny though.

-Jonathan
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Yeah, it would be funny :wink:

I will probably E-mail them back just cuz I have to get this "mystery" solved. Even though I really don't think I can take the job. They're responding to an old ad of mine from before I got the current sitting job. Now if they need me like in the mornings and I'd be off in the afternoon, I could, but otherwise I have to pass it up.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Lol...if it is Mulligan you have to tell us! That is hilarious!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

wow!! That's weird.....

I would be freaky if their name was Mulligan...... :noway:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Lady Simbelmynë wrote:wow!! That's weird.....

I would be freaky if their name was Mulligan...... :noway:
That would be something.^
Me
An original

Post by Me »

*waits with great anticipation.*
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

No way! :shock: That is too freaky for words!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

wow.....that is really weird.....and funny
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

*is waiting on the edge of her seat*

I E-mailed them back since I could use the extra work if the hours work out (or if they don't care if I "job share" where I babysit for both families at the same time).

It will definately be freaky if their last name is Mulligan.

At first I thought it was someone from here who lives around here and would possibly see the ad and pulling a prank...I mean even if their name ISN'T Mulligan it's still kinda weird, but not as weird....but the site anonomizes E-mail addresses (if you chose to, and I do use that option) so no one would recognize my E-mail address and be pulling this prank. And I didn't recognize the E-mail addy as anyone from here (even though there are a lot of people here who I don't know E-mail addys for).

Anyway, time will tell.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I agree with everyone else here, that is a bit freaky. It could just be a friend or family member of yours trying to mess with you though. =D> :- :- =D>
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I agree with everyone else here, that is a bit freaky. It could just be a friend or family member of yours trying to mess with you though. =D> :- :- =D>
According to the post directly above yours, it doesn't seem like it.

-Jonathan
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, that was my first thought, too. I mean, isn't that a little too weird to be true? :-k
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Orange Llama wrote:*is waiting on the edge of her seat*

I E-mailed them back since I could use the extra work if the hours work out (or if they don't care if I "job share" where I babysit for both families at the same time).

It will definately be freaky if their last name is Mulligan.

At first I thought it was someone from here who lives around here and would possibly see the ad and pulling a prank...I mean even if their name ISN'T Mulligan it's still kinda weird, but not as weird....but the site anonomizes E-mail addresses (if you chose to, and I do use that option) so no one would recognize my E-mail address and be pulling this prank. And I didn't recognize the E-mail addy as anyone from here (even though there are a lot of people here who I don't know E-mail addys for).

Anyway, time will tell.

Peace Out

-The Orange Llama
Post when you find out their last name!!!!!!!!!!
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Mary Anne Ryan
OK

Post by Mary Anne Ryan »

Orange Llama wrote:OK, so I check my E-mail this morning and have a few replies to some "work wanted" ads I've placed online.

thank you

Mike and Tracy M.

Peace Out

-The Orange Llama
How increadibly odd...Tis really funny actually! :lol:
Mary Anne Ryan

Second Generation detective.

Have faith in God, and Tie down your Camels
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I really want them to e-mail you back soon. Orange Llama, have you recieved anything yet?
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

No reply yet.

I'm babysitting right now, so actually being responsible and not on the compute nealy as much (like 3 mins at a time to check E-mail for replies every 3 or 4 hours).

*Glances towards kids who are VERY quiet at the moment*

:-# :-# :-# I don't believe it.........they're asleep......no one make any noise :-# :-# :-# (They got shots today so they were really groggy when I got here).

Hopefully when I get on in the morning or whatever there will be a reply.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Wow....that's creepy! *Waits with great anticipation*
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

*smik*

*runs away before anyone can ask any questions*

Peace Out

-Gimp