Star Trek: 46th Anniversary

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Star Trek: 46th Anniversary

Post by Knight Fisher »

46 years. And Google's thing is amazing. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I loved it when Kirk shot the bamboo cannon \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I'm watching through DS9 right now. Almost done with it. It's amazing. I'm on the baseball episode in seasons 7. I'm endeavoring to watch through all of star trek and I'm almost done with DS9 and halfway through season 3 of VOY. I've watched a lot of all five shows and I've seen all the movies, but I want to make sure I've seen all of it so I'm watching through it all again.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've seen some of the original series, the movies in the 80s, and the latest remake, but none of the other shows based on it. But I do like Star Trek, and google's logo is pretty cool. I tried to identify all the characters, but I'm a little unsure of who's the small 'g' and the second 'o'...

Till the end of the line.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Google's thing is pretty awesome. :D
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

The small g is Bones: Dr. McCoy. The second O is Kirk with a redshirt in the transporter room.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

That Google logo is the swag. Lyk srsly. \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:The small g is Bones: Dr. McCoy. The second O is Kirk with a redshirt in the transporter room.
ah okay; I figured small g was McCoy, but I couldn't figure out the second o.

Till the end of the line.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:I'm watching through DS9 right now. Almost done with it. It's amazing. I'm on the baseball episode in seasons 7. I'm endeavoring to watch through all of star trek and I'm almost done with DS9 and halfway through season 3 of VOY. I've watched a lot of all five shows and I've seen all the movies, but I want to make sure I've seen all of it so I'm watching through it all again.
I did that, and it rocked. I finished DS9 last month. I never fully appreciated the mature stories the show carried. The political aspects of the show were so much more engaging at age 24 than they were at age 14 lol

While Voyager will always be my favorite, DS9 and TNG are both amazing shows, and I love them both.