What is going on around you?

We have everything else...why not this?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

What is going on around you?

Post by AIOfan11 »

Do you have two sisters chatting loudly in the next room? Is your mom making bread in the kitchen? Is your dad watching Nascar in the living room? Tell us all what is going on around you!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

The objects in my room are remaining mysteriosuly still....my fan is blowing. Strange sounds are coming out of my speakers that are causing me to tap my feet. There are birds chirping outside my window. Somewhere a dog is barking and some sirens just went by in the distance. Bright sunny day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

people around me are like walking around and talking really loud..
...I hate marquees.
Mary Anne Ryan
OK

Post by Mary Anne Ryan »

Well people are sitting at computers, working or not working... Somone just sneezed. (bless you) people are walking around, reading stuff and working down in the library. a few people whispering...me typing. you know the usual.
Mary Anne Ryan

Second Generation detective.

Have faith in God, and Tie down your Camels
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Well, there's me sitting here eating corn dogs, Reel Big Fish blaring from my headphones, and other people in the house doing random stuff.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

sprinklers running..wind blowing in the trees..think thats it.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Food TV is on...the computer is running loudly...I am breathing...my sister is talking about the show...
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I'm listening to music, chatting with people, my brother just came down and turned off the light, :roll:, and my siblings are cleaning their rooms!

And my brother just came back down and turned the light abck on.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Nothing really...my sister is on the sofa reading. Nobody else is at home.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I'm typing. My mom and one of her friends are sitting in the livingroom talking. Katie (my little sister) just climed into my moms lap and is interupting at a record speed... etc.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Well...the computer is making noise (or course)...I can hear some car (s)...a litte TV...and thats about it.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I am sitting at the computer typing. My brother is in the next room talking on the phone and the TV in his room is on. Other than that it is quiet.
Linne

Post by Linne »

AIO is on in here, and my brother is watching a Lucy Show in the next room. My two younger siblings are at my Dad's work with him, so it's actually pretty quiet. :)
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My dad is talking on the phone, the cat is eating his dinner, my brother is listening to rock music, and my mom and sister are arguing about quilting. Ah, family.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

my cat is attacking things...namely ME!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Me wrote:Well, there's me sitting here eating corn dogs, Reel Big Fish blaring from my headphones, and other people in the house doing random stuff.
I was listening to Reel Big Fish earlier today!! \:D/
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jessicado wrote:
Me wrote:Well, there's me sitting here eating corn dogs, Reel Big Fish blaring from my headphones, and other people in the house doing random stuff.
I was listening to Reel Big Fish earlier today!! \:D/
Yeah! Ska rocks!

There's nothing going on, really. Aside from the computer being on, and aural stimulation being present, I am the only one awake, so there is an absence of activity.
Linne

Post by Linne »

I'm the only one downstairs, and I'm about ready to get up and go get ready for school, and my sibs are upstairs and are supposed to be getting up...........
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm on the computer. My brother's TV in the next room is tuned to the History Channel and my brother just laughed, other than that it is quiet.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I can hear a little bit of music...typing...and basically everything else is quiet because we are doing school... :anxious: