40,000 Likes

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
40,000 Likes

Post by Jehoshaphat »

If the AIO facebook page get's 10,000 likes AIO will give away the Labyrinth Pt. 1 for free download if they get 20,000 likes they will give away Pt. 1 and Pt.2 of the Labyrinth. If they get 40,000 likes they will give away Pt.1 Pt.2 and Pt.3. Read more here
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Are they giving away to only their Facebook friends, or to anybody? \:D/ Because I would like them if I had Facebook, but I don't. But I still want the free episode. O:)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Yes they would release them for free download to everybody.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

I really don't want to hear them before they air on the radio anyway. It doesn't feel right getting to listen before they air, when that used to be the only way people ever heard new episodes...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Christian A. wrote:I really don't want to hear them before they air on the radio anyway. It doesn't feel right getting to listen before they air, when that used to be the only way people ever heard new episodes...
I don't feel right about posting on an internet forum, because people used to have to send letters. :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m appalled that they would resort to bribery :x
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Christian A. wrote:I really don't want to hear them before they air on the radio anyway. It doesn't feel right getting to listen before they air, when that used to be the only way people ever heard new episodes...
I don't feel right about posting on an internet forum, because people used to have to send letters. :(
You have a good point....

I'll stick to my view though. I just won't give that reason anymore. \:D/
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Eh. I probably won't listen until they're all out and I can stream them via ToO (they don't air on the radio stations where I live, you see).
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I highly doubt we will meet the goal.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Bren wrote:I highly doubt we will meet the goal.
+1

I think we have a shot at 20,000... by the end of 2012.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

American Eagle wrote:
+1

We might make 40,000 by the time Jesus returns.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'll wait for the album since I deactivated my FaceBook account and the AIO downloads are a pain. My last experience trying to download Album 54 was a huge flop.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

American Eagle wrote:
+1

+2

Wasn't there a similar contest not too long ago, and it took the fans forever to meet the goal? And we're talking 35,000+ new fan likes on the page. I doubt there are that many more fans with Facebook accounts!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'll like it, but if we ever reached 40,000 likes, and they released the episode, it's more fun to hear them one at a time, and have to wait a week inbetween episodes.

+1
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Does it really matter if they make their goal or not?? I mean, I'm not doing it to download some free episodes (because I don't like downloading them). I'm doing it to help them get more likes...so I think those of you who have a Facebook account should like it anyways. I think it would do Focus good to know that they still have a big number of fans. And even if I don't like the new episodes, I will still support them solely because they are Christian and are trying to minister to kids/families.

Here is a video they uploaded on YouTube: http://youtu.be/GVaiynjm3XY
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Jesus' Princess wrote:I'll like it, but if we ever reached 40,000 likes, and they released the episode, it's more fun to hear them one at a time, and have to wait a week inbetween episodes.

+1
Wait, are you +1ing your own post? ;)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

:oops: I uh, seriously thought that you guys were plus 1ing your posts because you liked them on Facebook and therefore they had +1 more likes.... :oops:

So uh, what is the +1 thing all about?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Jesus' Princess wrote::oops: I uh, seriously thought that you guys were plus 1ing your posts because you liked them on Facebook and therefore they had +1 more likes.... :oops:

So uh, what is the +1 thing all about?
Google+

+1 (just cuz i can, AE. xD)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

What does that have to do with everything? *is still kind of confused, and embarrassed*
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Actually, I've been +1ing posts for years. (Google stole my idea! :x) +1ing is just like saying, "Quoted for truth". The idea is to go +1, then the next guy goes +2, and +3, +4, etc. It's to show support for a specific idea or viewpoint. ;)