Skirts or Pants? Girls Only.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Skirts or Pants? Girls Only.

Post by Lee »

I want to say right up front. This topic is merely to state what you wear. Not cause a problem. :hug: so... Do you wear skirts or pants every day? (not talking about church)

\:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I normally wear skirts every day. :yes: I have PJ pants for at night, and I own one pair of jeans that I rarely wear for various activities. Other than that, all skirts. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Pants for me. I hate dresses and skirts-just can't wear them. I absolutely do not wear mini skirts or hot pants.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Jeans :yes: Or the scrub pants I'm required to wear. I can't stand dresses or skirts and nothing above 1 inch above my knees \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Give me a pair of jeans any day. \:D/ I only wear skirts and dresses to church and special occasions. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Neither. I just wear shirts, a tie, and socks.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

^Made me laugh.

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Evening gowns.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

The Top Crusader wrote:Evening gowns.
Only you, Top. Only you. ;)

Personally, I like shorts, jeans, and leggings (under dresses). Skirts are not really for me. :( Dresses, I love. \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I'm not into the casual skirt-wearing thing. Dress-up occasions I'm fine with them, but in everyday life it would drive me crazy. I mostly wear jeans, but I also own sweatpants, capris, and I've fallen in love with a pair of gray cargo pants I bought at Old Navy the other day. :inlove:

*ahem* So... pants. :anxious:
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I've worn a skirt every day of my life... barring the time I was in the hospital, or when I was a baby and wore sleepers. :lol: Top, this is a GIRLS thread. :noway:

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

So (s)he fits? O:)

Naaaw, just teasing. =P

*cough* I wear pants... I only own two dresses, one of which is a formal bridesmaid dress. No skirts. Yeeeah, I wear pants. Jeans to be precise. :yes: Much easier to move around in.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I pretty much always wear pants now. I used to wear skirts a lot when I went to private school, and I'm okay with them as long as they're FULL skirts, otherwise, I feel very uncomfortable wearing them. Oh, and if you want me to be specific; I wear sweat pants a lot around the house, and when I got to church (or somewhere that I need to dress up a little) I wear jeans with and the same belt with a BIG shiny belt buckle. \:D/
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

NOTHING! :x
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

:lol: this thread is making me laugh.

anyway, I normally wear jeans or occasionally corduroy pants or jazz pants (for fancy). I like skirts, but I don't wear them very much. I used to wear dresses and skirts to church growing up, but now I wear nice jeans and a nice-ish shirt. I love wearing formal dresses though \:D/ And dressing up in costumes, but that's beside the point ;)

Till the end of the line.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Danny boy, that was a one word post. :shame:

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I do skirts sometimes pants sometimes. I always wear skirts to church, but i can't stand dresses unless they are cute. I wear pants at home a lot but never really tight pants, or extremely short shorts.

You know maybe you should define skirts. Some skirts are more like a little strip of cloth you wrap around your waist. haha :D
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I always wear jeans, if I had more skirts I would probably wear them a majority of the time, but I only have on casual. :/ The reason being we can't ever find at stores that are decent anymore. ;) The one I do have my Grandma made me. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I get skirts at goodwill. :lol: or salvation army... you actually can find nearly brand new stuff sometimes... and my skirts are always long... (below the knees)

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

iluvsns wrote:I get skirts at goodwill. :lol: or salvation army... you actually can find nearly brand new stuff sometimes... and my skirts are always long... (below the knees)
Oooo, I should check that out. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.