what has happened in odyssey?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
bella1986
Tallying up

what has happened in odyssey?

Post by bella1986 »

ok this is nuts, but it has been years since i have been able to actually listen to odyssey... what all has happened? did mitch ever come back at all? is there a place where i can go back and listen to all the episodes that i have missed out on? last episode i truly remember listening to was something blue. i cant remember much after that.
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Heh heh... That's what I said. New (Or getting back into) people wouldn't know what in the world was happening with this wierd imitation of Adventures in Odyssey. No, Mitch never came back. If the last episode you listened to was "Something Blue", then you've missed... Eleven albums. Nothing really big heppens in the time you left. (Except maybe the Best Small Town Contest)
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

and eugene's father is alive and is now a missionary
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

wow... eleven albums... really??? i am so lost! so his father is alive? when did that happen? ive seriously gotta get caught up!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Uh, that happened albums 45-48 I believe.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Read if you dare.
Jack and Lucy got married \:D/
ImageImageImage
logos linked
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Mitch never came back... so the rest isn't worth listening to, trust me. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Jelly wrote:Mitch never came back... so the rest isn't worth listening to, trust me. :(
Apparently you didn't read my above post.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

wait wait wait!!! Jack and Lucy got married! awe!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Wasn't an episode strictly about them but that one episode is album 50 is a great flashback.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

i seriously could smack myself for getting this far behind.... stupid school i went to!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Jelly wrote:Mitch never came back... so the rest isn't worth listening to, trust me. :(
Wow, I mean, totally.
bella1986 wrote:i seriously could smack myself for getting this far behind.... stupid school i went to!
Really nothing exciting happened. Nobody died, and nobody took over the world ( :( ). Just a lot of little boys and girls running around and being dumb. \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:
phh, laame. Nothing can beat Mitch and Connie's relationship. :noway:
ric wrote:
Wow, I mean, totally.
bella1986 wrote:i seriously could smack myself for getting this far behind.... stupid school i went to!
Really nothing exciting happened. Nobody died, and nobody took over the world ( :( ). Just a lot of little boys and girls running around and being dumb. \:D/
THANK YOU. *ehem*, exactly.
Last edited by jelly on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Jelly wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:
phh, laame. Nothing can beat Mitch and Connie's relationship. :noway:
ric wrote:
Wow, I mean, totally.
THANK YOU. *ehem*, exactly.
Seriously stop griping about how Odyssey isn't what it used to be! there is nothing you can change now and I think its very good!
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

yes i know nothing could beat Connie and Mitch! they were sooo cute!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

takeitfromthetop wrote:Seriously stop griping about how Odyssey isn't what it used to be! there is nothing you can change now and I think its very good!
I'm not griping. I'm just saying it how it is. :-
bella1986 wrote:yes i know nothing could beat Connie and Mitch! they were sooo cute!!!
Yup. So, Eugene came back. You knew that, right?
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

yeah i was told about that. whats going on with Whit and all them? and i heard something about Blackard being gone on there...
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

bella1986 wrote:yeah i was told about that. whats going on with Whit and all them? and i heard something about Blackard being gone on there...
There hasn't been anything about Blackgaard. Jason left in album 50 because his cover was blown, or something. Whit has a new actor, but other than that, there's nothing new with him. Katrina hasn't been in any episodes at all, but I've heard something about her being in album 53, I believe. There's a few new families in town, the Parker family and the Jones family. They are the main families in 51 and 52. Um....any other questions? I can't really think of anything else at the moment.... :-k
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

takeitfromthetop wrote:Seriously stop griping about how Odyssey isn't what it used to be! there is nothing you can change now and I think its very good!
That's nice.

But they killed off Mitch. An unforgivable sin. :noway:
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

ah and i had a huge crush on Jason too! lol... and it is an unforgivable sin to get rid of mitch!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3