Tyndale's Cause and Effect Giveaway

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Tyndale's Cause and Effect Giveaway

Post by King Butter Turtle »

This didn't seem to be very well advertised but, Tyndale just did a giveaway of 75 copies of Cause and Effect. I wouldn't even have known about it had it not been for Brock Eastman posting it on Facebook. When I saw the link, I thought, 'what the heck, I may as well enter' and...
I WON!!! :bounce: What a great early birthday present! I can't believe it. I've never won a non-skill based contest in my life. I'm so excited! \:D/
Did any other ToOers enter/win?
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I think I remember entering this contest. Congrats, KBT! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Congratulations KBT! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

I didn't know about the contest, but my copy shipped today, so I feel like a winner, anyways! \:D/
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

When was the contest? :(
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Congrats, KBT! \:D/ I LOVE winning stuff like that! Unfortunately, I didn't win one of those...not sure if I knew about it to enter. :-k

Enjoy it!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I won one too! It totally surprised me because I'd forgotten all about it. ... Too bad the copy I ordered has already arrived, been unwrapped, and its contents ripped to my computer. :anxious: