Favorite book or series you have ever read?

What's the...

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Favorite book or series you have ever read?

Post by Ryder »

I've read a lot of goods ones, (pretty much every book I've ever read has been good) but one of my favorite series was "The Seven Sleepers" by Gilbert Morris. What's your favorite book or series?
Many thanks to her awesome Snubness for the super cool sig and avatar \:D/!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

Possibly the Hardy Boys Old Series
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

*moves to Harlequin*
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Without a doubt, the Left Behind adult books series. They were just... awesome, sad and trilling. Plus very interesting and lots of Bible verses throughout.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

Yeah, that's another REALLY good series, well the kids Left Behind anyway. I'm in the middle of it and am loving it.
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

The Dragons in our Midst and Oracles of Fire by Bryan Davis. The two series are one big story altogether. \:D/ You people think J.K. Rowling was a good writer? You ain't seen nuthin' yet until you read his books. :yes:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

Two other good series that I've read are "The Door Within" by Wayne Thomas Batson and (you probably haven't heard of this one) "Soul Gear/laptop" by Christopher P.N. Maselli.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

A Wrinkle in Time, Harry Potter books...and the Meet the Austin books. and some Ted Dekker books.

Till the end of the line.