"FAMILY PORTRAITS" album for SALE PLEASE MAKE OFFER

Original " "FAMILY PORTRAITS" Album for Sale, make offer!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

"FAMILY PORTRAITS" album for SALE PLEASE MAKE OFFER

Post by VideosForFamily »

I have a used copy of the original " "FAMILY PORTRAITS" album, with the cassette tapes and everything. The tapes are still playable.

I am wanting over $100 for it, at least. If that is possible, and if one of you want to offer me a price on the album...please let me know and contact me personally at aaronpacentine @ gmail.com and I will consider the offer. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from guys!!
This album is VERY VERY rare and to the Odyssey fans and collectors, it is worth alot.

Thank you and God bless.
Aaron Pacentine
Aaron Pacentine
www.videosforfamily.com
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'll pay you $100 in ToO dollars. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

You should probably put it up on Ebay if you're wanting to sell it for actual money. :) This is merely a virtual store with virtual money where you sell virtual things.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

*moved to Whit's End for interested bidders*
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Oh, I would LOVE it! But, unfortunately, I don't have $100 to spend on it right now. (actually, I don't even have $100 at all :anxious:) But, if nobody makes an offer, I might be able to go as high as 40 or 50, like that's ever going to happen. :roll:
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Good luck, I got mine for $30 as some of you may remember. \:D/

Most of the ones on ebay that I've seen usually don't go over $50. That OUSA lot of $200 was awesome though. \:D/
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

:-k I might be interested in this, though I don't know if I'd be willing to spend $100 on it. Maybe somewhere between $40-$75? Could you start an auction for it?

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

Hey...just wanted to let all of you know. I have it sold already to someone who has contacted me this evening and gave me a offer! Thanks to all those who were interested:)

Aaron
Aaron Pacentine
www.videosforfamily.com
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Aw! How much did you sell it for?
IForgotMyUserName
I've been here a bit

Post by IForgotMyUserName »

I was just listening to your Odyssey interviews a few weeks ago. Highly recommended for anyone who hasn't heard them yet:
http://www.videosforfamily.com/fotfaiointerviews.htm

Now if only that Family Portraits petition had convinced FOTF to release them all on CD. :(
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

IForgotMyUserName wrote:Now if only that Family Portraits petition had convinced FOTF to release them all on CD. :(
They have to after the secret word contest! \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I wish they would release Family Portraits on CD. They NEED to release it on CD. It makes absolutely no sense why they don't/have not released them.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

Glad to see so many of you are interested in seeing the entire "Family Portraits" album released again :) yes it is a great idea isn't it! I ended up selling it for $200. Thanks for asking about it and for mentioning about my interviews with some of the aio cast...it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it ;) ! Keep letting others know :)

Aaron
Aaron Pacentine
www.videosforfamily.com
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Wow, I wouldn't want to be the poor fellow who bought that album when Focus ends up releasing a limited edition CD set of Family Portraits for $20. :(
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Trent DeWhite wrote:Wow, I wouldn't want to be the poor fellow who bought that album when Focus ends up releasing a limited edition CD set of Family Portraits for $20. :(
Even if they eventually release it on CD, the original cassette version will still be valuable. But, I don't know about $200. Wow, that's a lot of money! :shock:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

For $200 you could buy an iPod that holds every episode of odyssey ever. ;)
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

Tyler wrote:For $200 you could buy an iPod that holds every episode of odyssey ever. ;)
Maybe the person already had that. ;)

Jeremy
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

VideosForFamily wrote:Glad to see so many of you are interested in seeing the entire "Family Portraits" album released again :) yes it is a great idea isn't it! I ended up selling it for $200. Thanks for asking about it and for mentioning about my interviews with some of the aio cast...it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it ;) ! Keep letting others know :)

Aaron
Thats incredible