Photobucket help

Help a poor little dummy out!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Photobucket help

Post by InHisArms »

So, I'm trying to perfect the art of signature making...and I can make signatures out of one picture just fine...but I can't figure out how to put two or three photos together in a sig.
I have Photobucket image editor and I can see buttons like 'Merge' and 'Pull forward' that seem to be meant for putting two or more photos together, but I can't figure out how in the world to get another picture in with the one I have to edit. Does this make any sense? Any advice would be very much appreciated! :D
The good ol' ToO.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Truth be told even tho I have an account their I dont use anything other the the storage and the sharing on it. To edit pictures I'd suggest paint. I've also heard that photoshop is also good.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Prince Ace Heart wrote:Truth be told even tho I have an account their I dont use anything other the the storage and the sharing on it. To edit pictures I'd suggest paint. I've also heard that photoshop is also good.
Whenever I put an image in paint it turns it into a bunch of pixels. :-k
The good ol' ToO.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Use GIMP. *nods*
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I use Photoshop, albeit an older version. Gimp and Photoshop both have the ability to use layers in images.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Definitely use gimp. :yes: http://www.gimp.org
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Danadelfos wrote:Definitely use gimp. :yes: http://www.gimp.org
I can't...:(
The good ol' ToO.