Heath Ledger found dead.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Heath Ledger found dead.

Post by The Top Crusader »

Apologies for not having a link handy, but it's easy enough to find right now I'm sure.

Anyway, it's too bad. :(

I really enjoyed him in A Knight's Tale and The Patriot, and his role as the Joker in the new Batman film looks phenominal.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Yeah, I just saw that when I saw that Fred Thompson dropped out of the presidential race. :boohoo:
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm in a school computer lab and over somebody else's shoulder I saw a news/ad thing go by that said he had died, and I wasn't sure if I should believe it at first. There was just a round of shock and sadness in the computer lab. Here's the IMDB link to their article about it. It's very sad that somebody so young is dead - 28 isn't very old.
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Oh that's so sad...:(

(And why does Top always find out about everyone dying before we do? :anxious: :-k :-s )
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Sonshinegirl wrote:
(And why does Top always find out about everyone dying before we do? :anxious: :-k :-s )
I pretty much constantly am browsing news sites, so I see a big FOX NEWS ALERT!!!!!11 or whatever first thing, apparetly. ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, I just saw this, as well. That's very sad. :(
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Sonshinegirl wrote:
I pretty much constantly am browsing news sites, so I see a big FOX NEWS ALERT!!!!!11 or whatever first thing, apparetly. ;)
Lol I see... :) I probaly wouldn't even know that the president or someone had died until we got a new one. :anxious: O:) lol
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Aww... what a shame. I didn't see it coming and wasn't sure upon seeing the subject if it would be true or a joke. When I read last week that Brad Renfro died under similar circumstances, I was not surprised, but for this I was. :(
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Alisha Richardson Wolfe
Fourscore and seven

Post by Alisha Richardson Wolfe »

It's so sad. His 2 year old daughter will hardly remember him. She now has to grow up without a father. :cry:
I like Odyssey. DBD was my favorite saga and I am friends with Eric Delko and prplrane_13. Marisol Delko Caine is my sister. I like Ponybox and listen to Linkin Park and Newsboys.
MajorSplendor
Sing in the sunshine

Post by MajorSplendor »

That's terrible. Did it say what he died from?

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Darcie wrote:When I read last week that Brad Renfro died under similar circumstances, I was not surprised.
He died?! That's sad. He was in some good movies but I sort of saw it coming with the lifestyle he was living.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

MajorSplendor wrote:That's terrible. Did it say what he died from?
They don't know yet. All that's been said is that they're going to do an autopsy, and the situation isn't being treated as criminal.
Alisha Richardson Wolfe
Fourscore and seven

Jonathan wrote:
MajorSplendor wrote:That's terrible. Did it say what he died from?
They don't know yet. All that's been said is that they're going to do an autopsy, and the situation isn't being treated as criminal.
I heard there were pills strewn about him when the housekeeper found him. The news media is saying suicide or overdose. The autopsy was inconcusive I saw this morning. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if something else comes up.
I like Odyssey. DBD was my favorite saga and I am friends with Eric Delko and prplrane_13. Marisol Delko Caine is my sister. I like Ponybox and listen to Linkin Park and Newsboys.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

*looks out the window* Because the sky is still blue and I fail to see any flying pigs outside (though the cold may be the real reason for that) ;)
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

:roll: Oh dear.

And pills were not "strewn" as reported before; prescription sleeping pills were found nearby.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Can we picket the church?
...I hate marquees.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

J-man wrote:Can we picket the church?
Oh, yeah! :demonstration:
Alisha Richardson Wolfe
Fourscore and seven

*bangs head against key board* This is how Christians get a bad name. What happened to love and acceptance of everyone? No matter who they are or what they protrayed on the big screen.
And pills were not "strewn" as reported before; prescription sleeping pills were found nearby.
I'm sorry. The news clipped I watched were about an hour old and not all the facts were available at that time.
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

I've never seen anything w/ Heath Ledger in it, but i've heard about him and stuff.

--and what was that stuff about him being found in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment?!? i was like, "whoa, what's going on here?" and how did he die? bcuz i heard that there were sleeping pills next to his bed or something, but is that what really did it? bcuz, you know, it could be just a staged event, to make us all think that he died from sleeping medicine, but really didn't and got smashed or boiled alive or something. you know?