Cain and Abel Story

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Cain and Abel Story

Post by Agent3xq »

Sorry that this is such a random question, but I was thinking about the story of Cain and Abel and I couldn't remember if there had been an Odyssey episode on the story before. I thought that I vaguely remembered there being a story on it, but I'm not sure so could someone please verify if whether there is or isn't an episode on it :)
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Agent3xq wrote:Sorry that this is such a random question, but I was thinking about the story of Cain and Abel and I couldn't remember if there had been an Odyssey episode on the story before. I thought that I vaguely remembered there being a story on it, but I'm not sure so could someone please verify if whether there is or isn't an episode on it :)
Not that I can remember unless you count on The one with nova com and Wnit takes a piece out of the nova bow that the imagianantion station doesn't have and puts in in and there is evil!

Also I think it was mentchioed in the episode "Hide and Seek"
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

In Hide and Seek we have a scene with Adam talking about the fall--I don't know if he mentioned Cain and Abel or not.

Cain and Abel's story was covered in BTV Envy, with the characters of Adam, Eve, and Cain present.