Kelly

Do you think she is a good character?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Kelly

Post by V-lady »

I think she's a pretty good character, and am looking foward to seeing what will happen to her and the Washingtons in the future. What are your thoughts?
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

Absotutenlootenly! I like her!
Britt-Votin' went off real smooth. Not but one shootin', and that turned out to be just a flesh wound.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I'm quite glad Kelly has been introduced to the show. She's not your typical Odyssey kid, with Christian parents and everything. I'm anxious to hear more episodes with her and the Washingtons.
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

I think she is a good charater to introduce. I will be interesting to see how they develope her.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

They already had a character like her...TWO OF THEM!

There names were Xavier Washington and Nick Mulligan!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

H Tide wrote:I'm quite glad Kelly has been introduced to the show. She's not your typical Odyssey kid, with Christian parents and everything. I'm anxious to hear more episodes with her and the Washingtons.
Yes, I hope to hear more of her rough side. Kellie and Tamika can't just get along perfectly now that they've further connected over the keyboard. More conflicts are bound to happen, and I look forward to them. I know Kellie and the Washingtons are together, but I wouldn't mind having Kellie-only parts where she gets into trouble elsewhere, like Whit's End, trickle lake, or the outskirts of Odyssey.
Bennett wrote:They already had a character like her...TWO OF THEM!

I know; I liked Xavier and Nick! They last appeared in the mid 500's, and we're up to show 619. It would be great if they could return and become regulars, but I somehow doubt it. Odyssey could use some more antagonistic teenage blood. Connie doesn't count. ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

H Tide wrote:I'm quite glad Kelly has been introduced to the show. She's not your typical Odyssey kid, with Christian parents and everything. I'm anxious to hear more episodes with her and the Washingtons.
I agree. ;)
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

yeah, I'm glad that they made her a not-so-good-girl too. I think that her mother should come searching for her, that would be cool.[/b]
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

I don't really want her mother to get her back just yet! I think she should stay with the Washingtons for about a year will her mom gets heavy counsiling!!!(sp?) I can't wait to hear more from them soon!!
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I liked her in "The Chosen One". But I think she was treated too much like a normal Odyssey kid in "Best of Enemies". I hope they get back to her issues rather than just treat her like any other addition to the cast.
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Bennett wrote:They already had a character like her...TWO OF THEM!

Kelly is a younger age though correct....and a girl...
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I'm glad they made her a younger, but rough girl, instead of some older teen ager from some rough area, which is what they a lot of times do.
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

I'm very glad Kelly get put in the show it made a good 2 episodes and now the Washingtons are more inportent. I can't wait till she is in more episodes! She really seems like a good actdress(the person who plays her). :)
Jonathan Park
Gold Member

Post by Jonathan Park »

I liked Kelly in the episodes "The Chosen One". But she was acting weird in the episode "Best of the Enimies".