The Lost Episodes

Thoughts?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

The Lost Episodes

Post by H Tide »

So for all you who have acquired the newest of the Gold Audio Series Albums—The Lost Episodes—what do you think? Any thoughts, comments, or remarks on the episodes or the bonus content?

My Lost Episodes album will be coming in the mail soon. :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I completly forgot this was coming out. I've already heard them all though ^_^
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

I hope to get it.
Everything written in this post is false.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:I hope to get it.
me too! :D
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've had my copy since December 18.:D Haven't listened to all of the epiosdes yet.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

are theys all the episodes from family portraits?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I don't believe so. I don't have an episode list handy (I'm sure Shadowpaw has one on his website), but if I remember correctly it has episodes from the early years that were aired on the radio, but never put in an album for one reason or another.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

A couple of the episodes in the album were re-aired ones from Family Portraits, like "Dental Dilemma" and "No Stupid Questions." The rest, like Jonathan said, are previously unreleased episodes.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

It will also contain "500".
Everything written in this post is false.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Here's the link to the Lost Episodes album page on the AIOSF, where you can see the complete list of episodes! \:D/
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

I got mine in the mail several days ago. It's a nice album to have and it feels as if you've hit a gold mine as you listen, but somehow I was hoping for more audio bonuses. All that's included is a bonus feature on "Pamela Has a Problem." You have to read the album insert for the other bonus behind-the-scenes info. I would love for them to create another Lost Episodes album someday.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

how much is the set coast?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

At the Focus on the Family online bookstore, it's selling for $17.99. But that's the Canadian webiste. :anxious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Trent DeWhite wrote:At the Focus on the Family online bookstore, it's selling for $17.99. But that's the Canadian webiste. :anxious:
If you live in the U.S. you are out of luck. FOTF Canada no longer ships to the U.S.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

But thankfully, FOTF isn't the only one selling The Lost Episodes. You can get it at CBD for... $17.99. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Trent DeWhite wrote:But thankfully, FOTF isn't the only one selling The Lost Episodes. You can get it at CBD for... $17.99. \:D/
True and it is slowly starting to make its appearance in the bookstores, which I like better. Finding it in the bookstore means you don't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. :D
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Has anyone been to a Christian bookstore that has the new Odyssey displays? You can hit a button in the store and the AIO theme plays. And the rotating shelving holds every single album on display.

The Odyssey logo as appears on the latest albums is on the display. I take it that Odyssey has officially revamped its AIO logo with that pretty oval around it for good.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Laurie wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:But thankfully, FOTF isn't the only one selling The Lost Episodes. You can get it at CBD for... $17.99. \:D/
True and it is slowly starting to make its appearance in the bookstores, which I like better. Finding it in the bookstore means you don't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. :D
It also means you get to pay $10+ more (for other albums) than you would at CBD. :(
JacobIsom wrote:Has anyone been to a Christian bookstore that has the new Odyssey displays? You can hit a button in the store and the AIO theme plays. And the rotating shelving holds every single album on display.
One of the Christian bookstores here has had that exact Odyssey display up for several months now. My brother is always pushing the two buttons on the display, much to my own chagrin and embarassment. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

JacobIsom wrote:Has anyone been to a Christian bookstore that has the new Odyssey displays? You can hit a button in the store and the AIO theme plays. And the rotating shelving holds every single album on display.
Yep, even my always-behind local Christian bookstore has one of those! It looks pretty good. I was tempted to press the buttons, just to hear what it played, but unlike Trent's brother, I was unwilling to look like a fool. ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I got the album on Friday. Unfortunately, I've only had time to listen to one episode so far. I've heard them all before, but it'll be nice to hear them digitally remastered and all of that. :D

My Christian bookstore doesn't have the cool display. :(
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.