Upcoming AIO shows

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dave
Classic

Upcoming AIO shows

Post by Dave »

I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere yet, but here is the official schedule from WhitsEnd.Org.

Tune in for shows on the Sanctity of Human Life during January. These shows feature special introductions by Dave Arnold.
December 30: Forever, Amen
January 6: Just Say Yes
January 13: A Lesson from Mike
January 20: Pamela Has a Problem
January 27: Amazing Grace

Then, get ready for AIO's exciting Spring season of all-new episodes!
February 3: Run-of-the-Mill Miracle
February 10: Prequels of Love
February 17: Hear Me, Hear Me
February 24: The Top Floor, Part 1
March 3: The Top Floor, Part 2
March 10: The Top Floor, Part 3

Dave
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

thanks. I havent heard Pamela in years.

Thanks for new episode titles. I believe this will be the 1st 3 parter since Bennett Charles 's adventures in Here Today, Gone Tomorrow? in 2003.
Exciting.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:thanks. I havent heard Pamela in years.

Thanks for new episode titles. I believe this will be the 1st 3 parter since Bennett Charles 's adventures in Here Today, Gone Tomorrow? in 2003.
Exciting.
Actually it will be the first since "Prisoners of Fear I, II, III" (there was also the "A Most..." trilogy, though the episodes were not all titled the same).

I also added these titles to the Soda Fountain yesterday afternoon.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Oops my mistake. I guess I should have checked harder.

O well, I am still excited about all the new episodes.
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

That's interesting. Looks like we'll get a three-parter. And it has an interesting name too.

The Scoop's updated with all the latest episodes... finally.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

What does everyone think the three-parter will be about? I think that it willl deal with the Leonard/Eugene story arc. Since we've only heard from Dalton Kern once, the three-parter would be a good place to learn more about him and have big action-charged episode. ;)
paschott
Lurker

Post by paschott »

Wow. I didn't think Odyssey ever re-ran Pamela Has a Problem just because of the subject matter. I think I heard most of that episode one time and never again. It's not on any recordings, either.

Sounds like it will be an interesting run next year. The hardest part is always the waiting (especially on the multi-parters). At least this way I'm warned about the multi-part episodes first. I can save up and listen to them all at once if I choose. :D

-Pete
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Looks like Pamela has a problem is going to be aired on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. Nice idea.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the list, Dave! \:D/ Yay! Three-parters are always exciting!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I can't remember if I've actually heard the Pamela episode or not, so I'm glad it's airing again.

Idle speculation!
Run-of-the-Mill Miracle: Perhaps a Washingtons and Kelly episode
Prequels of Love: Mandy and Trent...what else could it be?
Hear Me, Hear Me: Perhaps another episode about Trent's fear of public speaking...or a Grady ep
The Top Floor, Parts 1-3: I'm imagining a high adrenaline chase episode with Leonard, Eugene, maybe Whit, and bad guys. Something along the lines of The Last Great Adventure of the Summer but longer.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Good Call!

It's that time of year!!

Run-of-the-Mill Miracle:

At Odyssey's 56th Annual "Run on the Mill" competition, the trainers, Connie and Eugene, are training to finally get there chance at winning Tom Riley's yearly event. The competition involves runners to start are the top of a Mill and running around in circles on the top until competitors fall off. Well the day Comes! And Eugene and Connie are ready to run in circles. But what happens when Zachary Sellers, who walks in hiw wheelchair, happens when he competes and wins, and witnesses claims he did not use his wheelchair? Was it a Miracle? Did the power of science re-surrect Zacharies Legs? Does Wooton shave every one or two days? Connie and Eugene investigate.

Prequels of Love:
Love is in the air!! Again? Love interests all seem to appear in Odyssey at the same time. Jason receives a surprise when he goes to visit Monica Stone in jail, and sees Tasha in with her? And when Connie receives a visit from Jimmy Barclay, and Nick Mulligan grows jeolous! Who can win her heart! It may results who can do the most push-ups! And what about the love Triangle between Max, Mandy, and Trent? Trent has the brains, but Max definatly has the better hair. Who will Mandy pick? Meanwhile, Whit meets a lovely lady named Kicho Mocho Pocko. But when they begin dating, Whit seems haunted in his dreams by the voice of his dead wife. And what's going on between Cryan Brian Dern and an all-grown-up Donna Barclay? Find out all these and more on teh next Adventures in Odyssey!!

Hear Me, Hear Me: It's Court Time in Whit's End again! But what happens when Nick falls down the steps and knocks over Connie who vaccums over Eugene's homework who lights fire to the cash register that explodes and sends Whit out the window and interupts Wooton's mailing who then forgets to deliver the Mayor's mail, who can't get the next suscription of "How to Beef of My Biceps", who then can't lift a piano for a woman moving out of her home the following week who has a date with Nick but can't since she tried lifting the piano herself but it tumbled down the stairs and crushed 15 cats? Who's to blame for this incident! Everyone has something to say! But unfortunatly, Harlow Doyle, the judge, isn't able to hear anyone because everyone is so intent on there side of the story! Will Harlow teach Odyssey a lesson in "Waiting your turn when speaking!"? Will we find out who the true culprit is for this incident? Find out on the next Adventures in Odyssey!

The Top Floor, Parts 1-3: In the next intense Adventures in Odyssey, Whit discovers a "Top floor" to Whit's End. But when he goes to tell the rest of the gang, no one believes him. When Whit has them follow him to the Top Floor, the floor is no where to be seen? Is Whit going Crazy? Did he imagine the Top floor? And what happens when Whit disappears into the Top floor and meets a Faun named Illumnus, and a wicked Witch named Pardis and a Magical Land named "MegaMega-Na-Na-ya". Will Whit, the Plumber Pedro, Connie, and Mandy become the new Kings and Queens of "MegaMega-Na-Na-ya"? And will it destroy the 100 year curse of dust and spiders in the Magical Top Floor? Find out in this exciting and magical Adventures in Odyssey!

I should write for Odyssey...

Bennett
Last edited by Bennett on Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Hahaha...you should write for AIO! That was hilarious! :hilarious:

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

:hilarious: That cracked me up! Too funny!
Skid
Still standing tall

Post by Skid »

Man, I HOPE the aren't going to be the real descriptions. :bolt: ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh, Bennett! :lol: I can't wait to see what happens between Dern and Donna! \:D/ The real episodes couldn't possibly live up to your ideas! ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, the Dern and Donna thing would be hysterical!! :hilarious:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

I've been waiting for a chance to hear Pamela has a Problem for a while, and I wonder why it was never included in an album. It looks like this is my only chance to hear it . . .

I have to find some way to remember it. Hmmm . . . :-k Maybe I could try tying a string around my index finger, or I could put a Post-It note on my radio.
Everything written in this post is false.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Or you could always listen to it at Oneplace...there's an archive of Odysseys just broadcasted, so if you missed it on the radio, you could check the episode there. :)
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Ok these are my ideas:

The run-of-the-mill-miracle:

Connie buys a treadmill and brings it to WhitsEnd to work out. The next day Mitch moves back to Odyssey! Connie is convinced that it was the treadmill that did it. Whit refuses to believe it but does a run on the treadmill just to quieten Connie. The next day Marget Faye bursts into WhisEnd asking for an ice-cream. When Eugene tries it he finds Katrina is pregnent. Jason runs on the treadmill and Monica Stone is released from prison and comes to see him. Is it really the treamill that has caused these things?

Prequels of love:

Everyone tries to deal with what happened lately. Meanwhile the treadmill is thrown away. Bart Rathbone finds it, tries it out and... nothing happens. Then he tries to sell it and Harlow Doyle buys it, tries it out and because super intelligent!

Hear me! Hear me!:

Harlow comes into WhitsEnd trying to convince everyone that he has figured out what the fourth dimension is and also how it is possible to move at the speed of light and how to build a time travelling machiene along with the solution to a crime which has stumped the police for years, but no-one will listen! Harlow feels rejected and decides that his new found intelligence would be better used in crime than crime solving. Will he change over to the dark side?

The Top Floor parts 1,2 and 3:

Harlow gets involved with a gang of criminal masterminds who plan to rob a bank. As he goes up the elavator he has several flash backs about his life in Odyssey and how he was treated. Eventually the elavator approaches the top floor which is where the crime is to take place. Harlow has to decide now whether to go through with this or not. The elavator reaches the top floor and ... a bomb goes off! Harlow is caught in the explosion and is knocked unconcious. He wakes up in the hospital and finds himself back to normal. Unfortunatly he has no memory of the discoveries that hhe made and forgot to write them down. The gang at WhitsEnd learn a lesson about how it is important to listen to raging maniacs as sometimes they just might be right! Meanwhile... in a dark corner of Harlows house sits the treadmill, waiting to strike again!*

*DISCLAIMER: I will not say whether any or all of the above is complete nonsense. But it probably is...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:hilarious: Those are great, Smaug! I love those! *rushes off to buy a treadmill* :-

Harlow Doyle with depth....hmm, I'm going to have to hear that one, because I'm having a hard time imagining it. ;)