The Story of your name

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

The Story of your name

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Well? Whats the story of your username? Mine, is, I was setting up my mail, brainstorming for thousands of ideas already taken, :p and finally came up with livin4messiah! I like it, Since I am a messianic Jew, (a jew that believes in the Messiah, Yeshua, or Jesus) I think it fits me!

Ry
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Well,my first username was goreds and I just wanted to support the Cincinnati Reds. Alei Solo is my Star Wars character that I created.
Alei is just Leia with the letters mixed up.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Well.. I was Aram to start with, which was a twist on "AREM" then I was adopted by the Doyles and Became Aram Doyle!

Well at one point I was Livin4messiah.. that was different..
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Aram Doyle wrote:Well.. I was Aram to start with, which was a twist on "AREM" then I was adopted by the Doyles and Became Aram Doyle!

Well at one point I was Livin4messiah.. that was different..
I remember that!! We switched names, That was awesome.

Ry

And at one point, I was Aram Doyle
\:D/

Ry
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

This topic already exsists, it may have died but you can bump it.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Xiao wrote:This topic already exsists, it may have died but you can bump it.
Where does it exist?
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

I don't is was soo long ago I got it I don't know
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Well, I was sitting here at the computer, trying to come up with a user name for this great AIO site I'd found. ;) I scooped up another spoonful of my grandma's world-famous cinnamon-applesauce while contemplating. As I lifted it up to my mouth for another delicious sampling of this heavenly concoction, a little bit of the sauce slid off the spoon and fell. My reflexes quickly kicked into action and in a desperate attempt to prevent my computer from getting splattered, I tried to catch the applesauce in the palm of my hand. Unfortunately, on the way up, my hand hit the bowl full of applesauce that was on my desk. The bowl flipped and spilled its contents all over my keyboard. I quickly cleaned the keyboard off as best as I could, and fortunately nothing was ruined (except for my scroll lock button, which hasn't worked ever since). But if you get close, my keyboard still has a slight scent of cinnamon. Anyway, when I finally got back to thinking of a name, I guess you could say I was "inspired" by recent events. Hence: Applesauce! :D

Ummm...........yeah. That was all a lie. I actually got my name from a computer program that Whit created. :anxious:
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Applesauce wrote:Well, I was sitting here at the computer, trying to come up with a user name for this great AIO site I'd found. ;) I scooped up another spoonful of my grandma's world-famous cinnamon-applesauce while contemplating. As I lifted it up to my mouth for another delicious sampling of this heavenly concoction, a little bit of the sauce slid off the spoon and fell. My reflexes quickly kicked into action and in a desperate attempt to prevent my computer from getting splattered, I tried to catch the applesauce in the palm of my hand. Unfortunately, on the way up, my hand hit the bowl full of applesauce that was on my desk. The bowl flipped and spilled its contents all over my keyboard. I quickly cleaned the keyboard off as best as I could, and fortunately nothing was ruined (except for my scroll lock button, which hasn't worked ever since). But if you get close, my keyboard still has a slight scent of cinnamon. Anyway, when I finally got back to thinking of a name, I guess you could say I was "inspired" by recent events. Hence: Applesauce! :D

Ummm...........yeah. That was all a lie. I actually got my name from a computer program that Whit created. :anxious:
LOL! My name came from my previous name, Bigbird9339, I always loved big yellow birds and the 9339 was my password thus very easy to remember (I changed it). But I wanted somthing scarier, somthing that would strick fear into a person's soul..... Darth Birdie!!!! *scary music*
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I wanted to be d'arcy, since that's a far more interesting version of my name! So cool and French and... je ne sais quoi! But having the apostrophe, the part that instilled the coolness, made it impossible for me to buy avatar or signature priviledges!. Nay, I could not even see the contents of the special shop!!
So Shadowpaw, before he became evil of course, changed it for me to darcy. So I kept that for all this time, until just very recently. It was too confusing because people either knew the correct spelling, or did not realize these Darcie and darcy people were one and the same! Sometimes I got PMs where I was referred to by both names in the same paragraph. So since my other usernames had all become the real spelling, I splurged on a name change just last week or so. And that, my friends, is that.

As long and silly as Applesauce's, but all true. :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Applesauce wrote:Ummm...........yeah. That was all a lie. I actually got my name from a computer program that Whit created. :anxious:
That wasn't true?!? *is disappointed* b/c that story was funny ^_^

And if you give EK 5 bucks he'll tell you my name ;)
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Yeah, it took me a while to get used to your new/real name, Darcie. :-
Jonathan wrote:
Applesauce wrote:Ummm...........yeah. That was all a lie. I actually got my name from a computer program that Whit created. :anxious:
That wasn't true?!? *is disappointed* b/c that story was funny ^_^

And if you give EK 5 bucks he'll tell you my name ;)
Nope, sorry, it's not true. But considering how hard it is to make money these days, it was a clever way to make $4. \:D/
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Lucy?

Well, I was feeling really boring that day... (which is the reason I joined this board. ;) j/k I´d actually been lurking for a week or so before I decided to join.) But really, I was on Narnia kick that week. (I know, I know, this is AIO ;)) So, seeing as the movie had come out and I was waiting to watch it... I just typed Lucy into the lil box thingy...

And so my dad gave me a 5 minute lecture about how unoriginal that is after about one month of my being here. (But it wasn´t untill later that I found out that there was another member that had a username similar to mine.) And so came I to such a username as the one I carry to this day.

(And that was true. ;) *Is also very disappointed that Applesauce´s story wasn´t true. :()

Lucy
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I did the old Canada thing (jk)....random letters. I think I came up with J, S, and A. For some reason that made me think of Jason, so that made the Jaso part....I just made up the rest.

I recently looked on Google, and I'm not the only Jasodia. It made me feel sad and unoriginal (which there are NO good sad emoticons!!!)
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

My user name Zelda came from... you guessed it the Zelda games! :D I thought that Zelda was the guy you controlled and I couldn't stand the princess. Until I found out. And the Jacobs part is because I like the name Jacob NOT because of Robin Jacobs. :noway:
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Almost sixteen years ago, my parents named a baby Karin. That's how I figured out my name. :yes:

Then when I started RPGing, the Doyle's adopted me.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I became Catspaw because I knew that one day Chandler would change her name to Nigel, and then I could continually thwart her attempts to throw me off the top of buildings! \:D/

Well, more like I was trying to think of a clever username, and I had listened to "The Last Great Adventure of the Summer" recently, which I really like, and it just came to mind. Yay! \:D/

But I like the fake Nigel story better. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Catspaw wrote:I became Catspaw because I knew that one day Chandler would change her name to Nigel, and then I could continually thwart her attempts to throw me off the top of buildings! \:D/

Well, more like I was trying to think of a clever username, and I had listened to "The Last Great Adventure of the Summer" recently, which I really like, and it just came to mind. Yay! \:D/

You should rewrite that into history, Wikipedia ftw!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Mine is a really long and complicated story, which I've told way too many times already. I suppose I could just make up a story, as that seems to be the rage on this thread, but I don't really have time, since I should be doing my English homework. So, if anyone really wants to hear my story, they can look it up in one of the past threads dealing with this subject. Or, someone else can tell it. ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The EKster wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I became Catspaw because I knew that one day Chandler would change her name to Nigel, and then I could continually thwart her attempts to throw me off the top of buildings! \:D/

You should rewrite that into history, Wikipedia ftw!
I don't want to be one of those people who get their IP banned on Wikipedia because of their large number of false additions. *glares* Though that would be amusing for as long as it would last!

Happysmiler transforms into Evil Chick - not a tale for the faint of heart! :noway: I'm too lazy to tell it - if somebody cares, they can find it for themself, like EC said. ;)