Katie Leigh coming to Indiana

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Katie Leigh coming to Indiana

Post by LizzieG »

If you're Katie Leigh's friend on Facebook, or if you follow her on Twitter, you might've noticed that she'll be at Taylor University in Indiana next week.

The most publicized part of this event (at least online) is an Odyssey extravaganza event the evening of Monday, November 7, hosted by Taylor's AIO Club (https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=280123568688814), but there will be more going on that day than that. Here's the schedule for those who may live close enough to attend:
Katie Leigh will speak in chapel on Monday, Nov. 7 starting @ 10 a.m. in Rediger.

She will also sit at a resource table in the Rediger foyer at 11 a.m., immediately after chapel.

Katie will be in the Student Union later that afternoon from 2:30 to 3:30 to share her story and answer your questions. That time would also be a great opportunity to tell Katie how AIO has impacted you, personally.

Monday evening, Katie will return to the Union @ 6:30 p.m., joining TU Odyssey Club for an evening program of ultimate AIO nostalgia & fun.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Taylor main I assume, not Taylor Bonus Fort Wayne Edition?
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I wish I lived there... I do follow her on Twitter, just haven't checked it recently. :anxious:

That would be SO AWESOME.....

\:D/
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

The Top Crusader wrote:Taylor main I assume, not Taylor Bonus Fort Wayne Edition?
Correct. Taylor Fort Wayne actually closed down a few years ago.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Oh wow, I'm out of the Taylor loop apparently. >_>

I should go, because I haven't bothered the Sammy Morris guys in a long time. \:D/ But I'll totally forget about the whole thing by the end of the day, so... >_>
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I definitely wish I could go....and I was going to, but school being what it is, it would've been a bit crazy :( But it sounds AWESOME. Keep me posted, Liz :D

Top, you went to Taylor University?
Last edited by Shennifer on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Till the end of the line.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Thank you for posting because I don't have facebook. I will not be able to go even though I've driven by there four times in the last 2 weeks but that's cool that she is coming to the Hoosier state!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I wish that I could be there, but I'm sure that it will be tons of fun! I expect a full report back from those who do go, however!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^ditto! And I expect pictures :noway:

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

*Sigh* When are Odyssey team members stopping up by the way of western Canada...
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

When they go on tour going something awesome and Odyssey related :yes:

LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Katie was on Taylor's radio station, WBCL, yesterday morning! Check it out here. :)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Shennifer wrote:
LOL no I was accepted and almost went a couple of different years but it never panned out. One of my best friends went there so I was there all the time anyway, though. \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
LOL no I was accepted and almost went a couple of different years but it never panned out. One of my best friends went there so I was there all the time anyway, though. \:D/
Oh okay, cool. That would've been cool if you had gone while my sister was there. But then again, you are older than her, so you might not have been there at the same time.

On topic: Liz called me today, and after making sure I had time to talk, put Katie Leigh on the phone!!! :o I kinda suspected Liz would do something like that, but it was very surprising anyway! I got to talk to Connie on the phone :D since I was going to go and didn't, I guess Liz thought that would be a nice surprise.

Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Wow! That's so awesome, Shennifer! \:D/

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:*Sigh* When are Odyssey team members stopping up by the way of western Canada...
The question is; When are the Odyssey team members stopping up by the way of Western Ireland..? O:)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

NO! The question is, when are the Odyssey team members stopping down by the way of Ghana?!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

They clearly need to organize their Global Tour, and quickly! :x
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Smaug the Dragon wrote:
Leonard Meltsner wrote:*Sigh* When are Odyssey team members stopping up by the way of western Canada...
The question is; When are the Odyssey team members stopping up by the way of Western Ireland..? O:)
You live in Ireland Smaug, cool!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

YES! :x All they think about is America :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer