Spy Kids: All the Time in the World

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Are ya going to watch it?

Yes - In Theater/Theatre \:D/
No votes
Yes - When it come out on DvD =D>
78%
Maybe - Not sure :shrugs:
22%
No - I hate Spy Kids :blah:
No votes
Um... - Don't know what it is? :mad:
No votes

Total votes: 9

Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World

Post by Parker Family »

What do you guys think?

Read Wikipedia page for more details

I'm not sure if I'll watch it... maybe when it comes out on DVD.
How about you? Also which is your favorite out of the past three?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I doubt that I will ever see this movie...I was never a big fan of the Spy Kid's movies. Not even when I was little.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

My sisters are really excited about this movie. :-

I adored the first three growing up, but after watching the first and second again recently, I can honestly say that they're garbage. :P I bought the third one on DVD and plan to give it to my sister for her birthday in a month. \:D/ I'm sure I'll see #4 when it comes to video.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I agree that the 2nd and 3rd ones were pretty lame, despite having enjoyed them as a child. But I like the first one quite a bit more than the others, and think it's fun and enjoyable even at my old age. And I kinda want to see the 4th one just to see Alexa Vega and Darryl Sabara all grown up :D

Till the end of the line.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I have to admit, I rolled my eyes when I heard they'd be doing yet another Spy Kids Movie. :P And I doubt I'll ever watch it. But like Shennifer said, I am interested in seeing the original child actors 10 years later.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

What exactly do they mean when they say it will be in "4D?"
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I only saw like the 3rd one. I thought it was pretty dumb. I've never liked any of these...kids action movies, or whatever the genre is.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Dundermuffin wrote:What exactly do they mean when they say it will be in "4D?"
Probably just a play on the fact it is the 4th installment... otherwise, it'll probably be in 3D, since there is nothing tangible for us to get to 4D... o.0

Not even going to attempt to watch this 4th one. I didn't see the 3rd one. Remembering the 1st one... it was okay, but so a kids movie. I mean, come on. -_- I watched the trailer for the 4th one and went "Uh... ohhhhhkkkkaaayyy..." I'll stick to my Disney animation and awesome superhero and hot celebrities action movies. *nods*
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Dundermuffin wrote:What exactly do they mean when they say it will be in "4D?"
Probably just a play on the fact it is the 4th installment... otherwise, it'll probably be in 3D, since there is nothing tangible for us to get to 4D... o.0
The theater guys will throw buckets of water on the audience every few minutes. :P
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

^That would make it interesting. \:D/

I CANNOT believe they're making another. And with the same actors. :(