AIO Live!

Did you go?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Did you attend AIO LIVE?

Yes! :yes:
21%
No! :no:
79%

Total votes: 14

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

AIO Live!

Post by Joanne »

There probably already was a topic like this but I'm going to start this anyway. :D

Did anyone here attend the latest AIO Live performance? I know Chris and Sarah did, but besides them. ;) If so did you meet anyone from on here?
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I wish I could have gone, but unfortunately no :(
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I didn't. I cried. :boohoo: :lol:
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

thegreenringC wrote:I didn't. I cried. :boohoo: :lol:
aww sorry. :( :D

Next time I really want to go so I can meet everyone on here! But I didn't go last time.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I don't count? :( I got to meet lots of ToO'ers though, does that count?
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

JesusFreak777 wrote:I don't count? :( I got to meet lots of ToO'ers though, does that count?
Of course you count, I just knew already that you went. :D Who did you meet?
Taps

Post by Taps »

Joanne wrote:

Next time I really want to go so I can meet everyone on here! But I didn't go last time.
Oh my! I don't even remember writing that! :o I wonder if I really did...
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

thegreenringC wrote:
Joanne wrote:

No you didn't :badgrin: Remember? I'm becoming you so now I wrote that for you :p
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I didn't get to go - I was hoping to win the contest FotF was having for a trip out to the show, but I didn't. :( A lot of ToOers were there though. Second best thing - I have a CD copy of AIO Live signed by Nathan Hoobler, Dave Arnold, Jonathan Crowe, and others. \:D/ Thanks, Lizzie G! ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I don't think that I even really knew about it until after, but I'm REALLY hoping to be able to go to the 25th anniversary one as my Grad present/family vacation.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

I thought I heard it advertise on the radio, but sadly I probably would not have gone anyways. :boohoo: :boohoo: Maybe at the 25th anniversary. =D> =D>
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Catspaw, Jonathan, Hope, Darcie, All of the actors (they stayed in my hotel) and all of the crew (I was helping them out with stuff) Trent(Chris), Boswell, Lizzie G, Tim Peterson, Shadowpaw, Chandler, Felicity Blackgaard, Frank(she was my roommate while we were there), Taq, plus Me and his sister who I already knew, and a bunch more users that I am spacing on now, sorry guys.

It was lots of fun :)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Catspaw, Jonathan, Hope, Darcie, All of the actors (they stayed in my hotel) and all of the crew (I was helping them out with stuff) Trent(Chris), Boswell, Lizzie G, Tim Peterson, Shadowpaw, Chandler, Felicity Blackgaard, Frank(she was my roommate while we were there), Taq, plus Me and his sister who I already knew, and a bunch more users that I am spacing on now, sorry guys.

It was lots of fun :)
I'm jealous. ;) That would be a blast! :boohoo:

\:D/
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

You must have had an awesome time! I would have loved to have done that.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Parker Family wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
Joanne wrote:

No you didn't :badgrin: Remember? I'm becoming you so now I wrote that for you :p
Oh no! We-are the one force! If we were combined we would be like so awesome!! :p