Clanging Cymbals and the Meaning of God's Love

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

thegreenringC wrote:
Parker Family wrote:
Jason Whits son wrote:
Reddo wrote:just a warning to be careful in the next few days to be careful what you read, I know that at least one blog is planning on posting a bunch of fake summaries for episodes claiming they're from brock
Yeah, I caught that too on my news feed. It's funny that even though he deleted the post, I could read the whole thing in google reader. :yes: So yeah, just be cautious what you believe in the next couple days.
Which site posted it?
Yeah which site? I would like to see this!
Same here! It's crazy what some fans will say... :roll:
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I never read early summaries. It is all speculation until the official album is out. I hate being disappointed if I liked one of the proposed story lines only to find it is not there.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

i'm sure they'll pop up somewhere tomorrow...
jennifertwt wrote:I never read early summaries. It is all speculation until the official album is out. I hate being disappointed if I liked one of the proposed story lines only to find it is not there.
It's safe to read these, I can positively guarantee you that these are fake summaries they go against what Paul has said happens in these episodes,
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

To our Canadian friends, the album is up for pre-order at Amazon, at a distressingly high price. That had better go down before October.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks, Boswell. October is a long time from now, but I might end up ordering right from FOTF again. It worked out well for me for album 53. It really will depend on who has it available. If the price is close, then availability is the biggest thing, which is why I don't have the same love of pre-ordering that you do. ;)
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I am glad to know that 54 will have 3 episodes that pickup from 53. Hopefully Buck or Monty are in them.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. :yes: Buck shall stay :yes: But I think Monty is gone :(

( and BTW I am not sure about Buck that's just what I hope )
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I would prefer the opposite. I liked the return of Monty and can envision many exciting adventures ahead.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Taps

Post by Taps »

But they JUST had a story arc I mean... I don't think there will be very many action adventure episodes in 54 or 55. But maybe I will be proved wrong.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I hope so. I like a good mix. Action, bible stories, imagination station adventures, what Odyssey does best. :-)
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

So, "A Penny Saved" In case you haven't heard the newest Whit's End Podcast, that is the name of one of the post-53 eps added to 54. All 3 will concern the "Wooton-Penny" story. My guess is that Connie and Wooton will try and help Penny move from her twisted New-Agey Dr. Trask version of Christianity, to a real relationship with God, over the 3 episodes. What are your thoughts?
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Taps

Post by Taps »

Oh no not PENNY :X what about BUCK?!? this is the worst idea possible! I hope she DOESN'T become a CHristian and leaves like Tasha.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Tasha didn't become a christian. Though I think perhaps it will be an exciting episdoe full of mystery and intrigue. And Penny is somehow put in high risk danger and almost dies, and then she is rescued by maybe Wooton. :yes:
Taps

Post by Taps »

I know she didn't. What I was saying was Just like Tasha Wooten wouldn't marry her :shrugs:

And I think she should be saved by the Stilleto not Wooten :razz: Wooten would probably be like STOP IN THE NAME OF POWER BOY! I AM MAN MAN! this is my sidekick KOOKABURRA!!! *Grady comes out* And then the Criminals would laugh and get away. And then Wooten would be like-what happen'd here? Don't worry Penny! I will save you!!!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:So, "A Penny Saved" In case you haven't heard the newest Whit's End Podcast, that is the name of one of the post-53 eps added to 54. All 3 will concern the "Wooton-Penny" story. My guess is that Connie and Wooton will try and help Penny move from her twisted New-Agey Dr. Trask version of Christianity, to a real relationship with God, over the 3 episodes. What are your thoughts?
NO!!! I want action and explosions!! That's all I care about!
he/him | a little stinker.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

NO!!! I want action and explosions!! That's all I care about!

=D>
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Joanne wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
Parker Family wrote:
Jason Whits son wrote:
Reddo wrote:just a warning to be careful in the next few days to be careful what you read, I know that at least one blog is planning on posting a bunch of fake summaries for episodes claiming they're from brock
Yeah, I caught that too on my news feed. It's funny that even though he deleted the post, I could read the whole thing in google reader. :yes: So yeah, just be cautious what you believe in the next couple days.
Which site posted it?
Yeah which site? I would like to see this!
Same here! It's crazy what some fans will say... :roll:
Wow! That was me. It was an accident, because I was getting started on the post before I went on vacation. But I had no idea so many people had me on their news feeds. I'm glad I messed up!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

full list of the episodes in 54 can been found at http://aiowiki.com/wiki/album_54
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Reddo wrote:full list of the episodes in 54 can been found at http://aiowiki.com/wiki/album_54
You can also just click on my signature and see the same thing in my latest post. :D
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

To all the Emily haters, Emily is in only one episode next season.
ImageImageImage
logos linked