Inception

Your mind is the scene of the crime.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

When do you plan to see Inception?

Opening weekend
4%
Theaters
33%
DVD/Blu-ray
8%
Probably never
29%
I don't know
25%

Total votes: 24

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

StrongNChrist wrote:Sounds like how my parents were for a while when I was younger ;) Don't worry, when you get older you'll be able to watch more movies.
Yup. A free movie website :yes: Not sure how legal it is but since they aren't even the ones who put the movies online, I think it's alright :-
When I get older. If I'll ever get older. :(
;)
Hmm....if it's not exactly legal, but you say it's alright, then it might be allright. ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

Marvin D. wrote:Yup. A free movie website :yes: Not sure how legal it is but since they aren't even the ones who put the movies online, I think it's alright :-
What do you mean by "they", exactly? If it's a way to view the movie for free while they're still selling tickets, it almost certainly isn't legal.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Caswin wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:Yup. A free movie website :yes: Not sure how legal it is but since they aren't even the ones who put the movies online, I think it's alright :-
What do you mean by "they", exactly? If it's a way to view the movie for free while they're still selling tickets, it almost certainly isn't legal.
The people who run the website. They don't put the movies up online. they just hunt around the internet looking for links for people. And most times it's only after the movie has been out in DVD for at least a few days.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It's a loophole, but I'm pretty sure its illegal. ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Other than it being illegal. >_>
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The Top Crusader wrote:It's a loophole, but I'm pretty sure its illegal. ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Other than it being illegal. >_>
What's wrong with something being wrong beside it's being illegal? :noway:

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

Marvin D. wrote:What's wrong with something being wrong beside it's being illegal? :noway:
Well, if it's wrong, then it is wrong whether it's illegal or not, so it's wrong.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

It actually may not be wrong for Marvin, depends on the laws of your own particular nation. Although there is probably international laws in place at this late date dealing with such things. \:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The Top Crusader wrote:It actually may not be wrong for Marvin, depends on the laws of your own particular nation. Although there is probably international laws in place at this late date dealing with such things. \:D/
And Top is right. ;) Here they have all sort of illegal movies selling big-time on the road. Half of them break down. \:D/

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Sounds like China. :inlove: A friend of a friend got like all 20 James Bond movies (or 19, or however many were out at the time) on DVD for $10 or something. \:D/
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Well, I can't say for sure that it's illigal...I don't use that site often anyways :shrugs: I prefer youtube or renting it :yes:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

So. Just went and saw it. My mind was blown.

Crazy amazing. There was absolutely nothing I didn't adore. New possible best movie ever? Oh, yes. The music was epic, the acting great, the plot AMAZING. It just LITERALLY blew my mind (if not that, it made my mind do very mindish things ;) ) Yes. I very much enjoyed it. Most epic movie EVA!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

I've seen it! It was amazing! It was so cool! It really made me think. Oh- and I love the title --Inception-- one word, but it's incredible! You definitely should go see it-if your allowed. It's awesome!!!!
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Inception was an absolutely amazing movie.
I saw it twice... the first time, I couldn't sleep because my brain was trying to figure it all out. The second time I saw it, it made a lot more sense and I was able to enjoy it for the amazing script and stunning effects. All in all, the movie was an EPIC WIN.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

i dont get the hype of this. and before anyone says i didnt understand it. realize that since the age of 16 (ten years ago) ive been studying human behavior and psychology (not in a class room setting but i have found a few lectures and books about it my dad was a shrink for 19 years)

the twists and turns the plot line was kinda lame. IMO.

i couldnt make it through it and thats bad cause ive sat through really horrible movies.

2.75/10. no offense to those that like it.. i didnt like.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

*thread merged*

Because this forum needs some GOOD movie discussions. :x

\:D/

So ya, PLEASE tell me that at least some of you have seen this masterpiece. I'm really passionate about films, and I'm especially passionate about REALLY GOOD films. And Inception is no exception (bam, tongue-twister).

It's just recently out on dvd, so if you haven't seen it yet... GO GET IT. like now. Then come back and post what you thought of it.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

..I'm afraid to say that I haven't seen it. Yet.

Like, my whole family saw it in theaters, but I was the one that missed out because I was out of town. :( Perhaps I shall rent it one of these days. \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I have had it sitting around for quite a while waiting for me to watch it... but I haven't yet. \:D/

I dunno, used to watch more movies. I've been more into video games than movies with my free time in front of television lately.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

me, Liz and our dad saw it this summer; it was amazing. I have my theories, but I'll have to watch it again, this time more carefully.

Till the end of the line.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I LOVED Inception! \:D/ My cousin took Aeva and I to see it up in New York... The creepist thing about it was that it COULD be true in the next fifty years, what with technology expanding the way it is... O.o That's what was so fascinating about it for me.

AND THE ENDING! :x
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^what's wrong with the ending? Or actually, if you don't want to post spoilers, than pm me about your theories if you want.
Last edited by Shennifer on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Till the end of the line.