Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

"My favorite thing"
~Mark Prescott~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

The Family Next Door, Welcoming Wooton, The Highest Stakes, Darien's Rise Part 9, NovaRising, Slumber Party, Family Values.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Lyin' Tale/Two Roads, Sunset Bowlawater/Long Way Home and Changing Rodney.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Promises, Promises
The Inspiration Station II
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

Clutter, Game for a Mystery, the Nudge, Mum's the Word, The Chosen one Part One

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Clutter
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Jubilee Singers, Part 3 =D>
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

Here goes:
Red herring, NovaRising, Chains I and II, Secrets, Grand Opening, Plan B Parts 1-2, Breaking Point, Our Father, Train Ride, Real Time, The jubilee Singers Part Three, Game for a Mystery (AGAIN) The Mortal Coil, and so much more I forgot. :( Oh, and Someone to Watch over Me and Gloobers and Buried Sin.

Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

The Jubilee Singers, Part 3.
Just finished it 5 minutes ago, hehe.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Jubilee Singers, Part 3 I'll say it again: This is an absolutely amazing episode!! =D>
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Laurie wrote:The Jubilee Singers, Part 3 I'll say it again: This is an absolutely amazing episode!! =D>
I second that!

The last ones I heard were A Rathbone of Contention, A Day in the Life, Coming of Age and The Jubilee Singers, Part 3.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

EMBEE wrote:
Laurie wrote:The Jubilee Singers, Part 3 I'll say it again: This is an absolutely amazing episode!! =D>
I second that!

The last ones I heard were A Rathbone of Contention, A Day in the Life, Coming of Age and The Jubilee Singers, Part 3.
I third it! \:D/

Under the Influence, and some other Novacom episodes that I can't remember Oh, and Plan B II-IV. Love 'em.

OdysseyBlogger
Just visiting

Post by OdysseyBlogger »

the jubille singers part 3

-- Mon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm --
Marvin D. wrote:
EMBEE wrote:
I second that!

I third it! \:D/

Under the Influence, and some other Novacom episodes that I can't remember Oh, and Plan B II-IV. Love 'em.
I fourth that
Donate money to my campaign for mayor. OdysseyBlogger for 17th ToO election. Donate here.http://thetoo.com/points.php?mode=transfer_user Check out my odyssey forum at http://aroundaio.forummotion.com/forum.htmImage
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

The Jubilee Singers, although it was midnight and I fell asleep before the first part ended.
WootonB
Gold Member

Post by WootonB »

The last adventures in odyssey episode that i listened to was the nemesis part two
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Clara. I never get tired of this one!!! =D>
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Prequels of Love
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

o_O Sapphire, so did I! :shock: The Top Floor Part One and Two, BTV: Compassion, Temptation, and Grace

Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Accidental Dilemma Part 1