Toy Story 3

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I saw the first movies in 3D on Thursday. I noticed they kind of mention a third movie a few times. ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Say, if embedding is disabled, would I still be able to view the video on Youtube?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Yes, you would.

But thankfully, I found another link which doesn't disable embedding. \:D/ I've updated the video accordingly.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

KODY 105 wrote:Say, if embedding is disabled, would I still be able to view the video on Youtube?
All you have to do is click the "YouTube" image on the video and it will take you to the video on the site. That's what I did with Trent's first link. ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I watched the trailer - looks interesting! Naturally. ;) I'm very curious about what's going to happen, but I'm sure that it will be great! :D It was great to hear the familiar voices again of all the great characters. I love Tim Allen as Buzz. :inlove:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I hope he says the famous line, "To infinity and beyond!" in whatever language he was speaking in in the trailer.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

KODY 105 wrote:I hope he says the famous line, "To infinity and beyond!" in whatever language he was speaking in in the trailer.
Unfortunately, he was reset in Spanish, which means us Canadians are hooped. :(
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Boswell wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:I hope he says the famous line, "To infinity and beyond!" in whatever language he was speaking in in the trailer.
Not every citizen of the U.S. speaks Spanish, so it won't be just Canadians. But I would be able to pick out every fifth word or so if he spoke slowly enough (and I could read the subtitles)! ;)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I can hardly wait for this movie to come out! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

KODY 105 wrote:
Boswell wrote:
Not every citizen of the U.S. speaks Spanish, so it won't be just Canadians. But I would be able to pick out every fifth word or so if he spoke slowly enough (and I could read the subtitles)! ;)
Yet you didn't even recognize it was Spanish in the trailer? :anxious:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I am goining to see it. I mean, I saw the other 2, so I just have to see the 3rd. ;)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Chandler wrote:Yet you didn't even recognize it was Spanish in the trailer? :anxious:
I thought it was Spanish, but I've been exposed to many Romance languages, so I was getting confused. The trailer was sped up somewhat, and I couldn't hear too much of what he said.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Exposure would generally mean that one could be more discerning, right? :-k
The indication wasn't just from the language either, it also came from the music and moves.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I was never huge into Toy Story or Pixar in general but this does look interesting. \:D/

I'd rather have The Incredibles 2, though. :(
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I think Toy Story was, and still is, a good story and it deserves a second sequel. I doubt any good plot in The Incredibles can come from the Underminer...
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Top Crusader wrote:I'd rather have The Incredibles 2, though. :(
Indeed! There are rumors for that being made, but we must settle for TS3 for now. :-
KODY 105 wrote:I think Toy Story was, and still is, a good story and it deserves a second sequel. I doubt any good plot in The Incredibles can come from the Underminer...
Haha, that was just a spin-off they made into a video game (I believe). If TI2 is made, they'll make it more exciting than an underminer. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Im 21 years old and I will be going as soon as it comes out cause i am so excited.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Yeah, for sure. By the way, my bro and I went to toy story and toy story 2 in 3d at the movie theater last night. It was so sweet... I love Toy Story and am super excited to see it this summer. =]
I do what I do.
redrose
Processing

Post by redrose »

We went to see UP! and as soon as the Toy Story 3 the theatre groaned an audiable groan. It was really funny.
We have raised our hopes and our cities high
We have followed fragile dreams
But only One could take the measure of our goals
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I don't understand why people react that way since 2 was great.