calfriona

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

do you live in calfriona

yes
19%
no
81%

Total votes: 26

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, Lima is the only main town in Allen County, I think... except a corner of Delphos... :-s
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

This is so cool.. :D
...I hate marquees.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Nope, sadly, never been to California. I live in the middle of the US, in Kansas. But the heat's pretty bad here too, right now. :(
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

right now i'm diying from the heat

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

noperz...im here in good old new york
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I wouldn't want to live there either...
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I have never lived there, but I was there two weks ago driving through to Mexico and then home again. Next week I will be in Disneyland for four days so if anyone is in that area let me know.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
katrinameltzner
I've been here a bit

Post by katrinameltzner »

i am in mississippi. It is VERY hot here!
Intentions are good;
Committment is necessary;
But in order to move forward,
Actions are required.
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

I don't live in California, but have lots of family there.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

More people need to vote yes. :noway: I know you're out there! :shame: Frank, Eugene Blackgaard, etc.....
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I live in the furthest place from CA.

Almost. :anxious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I have not, do not, and will probably never live in California, no offense to the state or citizens.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Chandler wrote:More people need to vote yes. :noway: I know you're out there! :shame: Frank, Eugene Blackgaard, etc.....
Fine! I voted.
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Frank wrote:
Chandler wrote:More people need to vote yes. :noway: I know you're out there! :shame: Frank, Eugene Blackgaard, etc.....
Fine! I voted.

you live in califorina

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

crazyforjared wrote:
Frank wrote:
Fine! I voted.
you live in califorina
Uh...yeah...somewhere near San Francisco.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Frank wrote:
Fine! I voted.
\:D/ Good!

*stares in the direction of Eugene Blackgaard* :shame:
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I live in New York... but I've been to Cal.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Yup, I now live in CA.......we're not sure (we meaning myself and most people who know me) how long I'll be here.......that depends on a lot of things that are reserved for only certian people who have an extremely high-level security clearance to know about........and most of you don't have that clearance :wink:

I'm in the Sacramento area, and this is probably going to be "home" for a while........unfortunately a long while. I don't know what you guys mean by "heat" it's in the upper 60's and lower 70's here now :^o OK, OK, maybe indoors it's that temprature......outside, high 80's to mid 90's but to my shock even me........the person who will begin complaing about how hot it is at 71 degrees, even I am somewhat comfortable with the current tempratures (until I get in my car.........that car is definately going to get AC in it in the next couple of days........out and about I'm hot, but not uncomfortable.......I get in my car and it's like someone turned the temprature up by 400 degreess (even though I usually keep my windows down and park in the shade when I'm able to).......and I have a little AC, but definately not a satisfactory one).

Though since I have friends spread out in this state from here in the Sacramento / Bay Area Metro down as far as Bakersfield, I will do little trips (2-3 hrs at the most) to visit and hang out, but I have things I have to stay focused on while I'm here.......and I have pelnty of people to hold me accountable and ensure that I'm staying focused on such things.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.