What are you thinking about...

right this very instant!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'm most likely going to be sick for Christmas. :( Even though I really have tried getting rid of the silly cough. I shall go to bed 'early' and take cough medicine. *nods*
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I love Christmas time...
I do what I do.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I finished reading the Guide and it's still keeping me up late! :x
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm tired and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I am not even trying to get my truck out until the driveway is plowed. Lorrel has come after every storm, so I'm sure he'll come when he can.
Last edited by Laurie on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Christmas. Tommorow is Christmas. I can't wait to read my Bible underneath the Christmas tree and dazzling lights and play some soft hymns.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Just how it's Christmas eve and I still need to get my mom a present...
I do what I do.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I don't think I'm getting the book I ordered today. UPS apparently goofed. It is sitting in Louisville KY right now. Of course I saw it sitting on the shelf at Family Christian Store today, story of my life. I have decided to wait until Friday to call about the water softener since they are probably closing early. I'm going to be home on Friday anyway. The dumb thing will probably make a liar out of me, it's happened before.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I finished all my christmas shopping...!!!!!
I do what I do.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

*chuckles* Flood warnings, tornado watch...the high temperatures are causing all sorts of fun weather ;) .... Too bad it's taking most of our awesome snow with it. :( Unfortunately the temperature is supposed to drop 30 degrees tomorrow when we're going to visit the city....I hope it's not too cold to walk around.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Today it was rain, tomorrow it's wind. My front yard is a lake. At least next week is going to be relatively quiet. Thank goodness my mood has improved a little from yesterday. Yesterday I had a very serious case of the doldrums. I guess the events of the past few months finally caught up with me. I would really like to get away for a while, take a trip somewhere. Maybe going away for a while would give me a new perspective on things. I'm tired and I'm rambling.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

My brother's got it made...
I do what I do.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The sun is shining today and not a cloud or drop of rain to be seen. All of the snow is off of the driveway (that has more to do with Lorrel's plowing) and I can stop wearing my boots for this week anyway. That makes me very, very happy. I'm even thinking of going out on Tuesday and hitting my bookstores!! That just might be the pick me up that I am looking for.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Snap-I think the cookies are done but I am to lazy to go remove them from the oven-which is six feet away.

I want to go to Aquire the Fire! Haha! It was so awesome! I luvers Unhindered!!!!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The inside of my mouth tastes funny.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Hmmm... I should go juggle some more. \:D/

I wonder what I'll do to occupy my time the next few days... :-k

I have stuff that I need to return to the store... :anxious:

Hopefully, I'll get a new laptop sometime. :dance:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

How I love Christmas Break!!
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

School starts next week... I'm bored now, but already dreading the work to come...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

How I still have a week of break. :)
I do what I do.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Stupid Ipod broke. I just gots it for Christmas to..I didn't do anything to it too. Hmph-Work you idiot green Ipod!!! *Wallows in self pity* :cry:
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The garbage truck showed up early. Wonder what's wrong? He usually doesn't show up until after 4 o'clock, or after I've called. I got everything done I needed to do today, so I am definitely going out and checking bookstores tomorrow!!