Episode 330: The Time Has Come

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
love.like.rain
Found

Episode 330: The Time Has Come

Post by love.like.rain »

I was listening to The Time Has Come online today, and I was wondering is someone could tell me the name of the episode referenced from 16:00- 16:18. It's a part of that episode in which Eugene is having a conversation with someone named "Kelsey". I've never heard it before, but I'm interested to check it out!
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

That was taken from a scene in The Fifth House on the Left from the album Wish You Were Here. While not a terribly instrumental moment in the development of Eugene's faith, it definitely did get him thinking about the whole meaning-of-life issue.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

"The Fifth House on the Left" is a great episode (BTW, it will play on the radio and web in February next year). I think it shows how far Eugene has come in his spiritual walk, and prepares him for the challenges facing him back in Odyssey (such as Whit's departure and Katrina's new faith).
love.like.rain
Found

Post by love.like.rain »

Thanks, both of you! I can't wait to hear it when it comes on the radio in February- I now think I vaugely remember it, but I'm excited to listen to it again.

l.l.r.
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

I felt just like you.
I assumed a girl had created an actual world.
She hasn't. ;)
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

You'll want to make sure to listen to the whole storyline. There's 6 episodes strung together and that's the 5th and 6th one. (a 2 parter) You could listen to it without the rest and not get confused, but in my opinion, those are some of the most hilarious episodes ever, so you won't want to miss them when they air right before Fifth House on the Left. :D
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Mr.Whit wrote:I felt just like you.
I assumed a girl had created an actual world.
She hasn't. ;)
I wasn't quite that lost, but I can relate as I'd heard album 25 before album 21.
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

love.like.rain wrote:I was listening to The Time Has Come online today, and I was wondering is someone could tell me the name of the episode referenced from 16:00- 16:18. It's a part of that episode in which Eugene is having a conversation with someone named "Kelsey". I've never heard it before, but I'm interested to check it out!
Kelsey was Eugene's first kiss too. Katrina should be so jealous! :D