Random Guy

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Random Guy

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Haha, this guy always makes me laugh. He comes on during "Scales of Justice" and does this random thing about skin.

But, I really don't get why they had him come in. Do you?
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Noooo....he sounds scary! :anxious:
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

This reason for this small and random skit (correct me anyone if I'm mistaken) was basically because the writers need to fill time since the regular story was a little too short so they added a small skit to fill time. If I remember correctly it was done by Phil Lollar because he's fascinated with the human body, or science, or something? :anxious: Perhaps it's in the guide, I can't remember. :-k
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Agent3xq wrote:This reason for this small and random skit (correct me anyone if I'm mistaken) was basically because the writers need to fill time since the regular story was a little too short so they added a small skit to fill time. If I remember correctly it was done by Phil Lollar because he's fascinated with the human body, or science, or something? :anxious: Perhaps it's in the guide, I can't remember. :-k
it was mentioned in the guide I don't remember the whole thing.
Save Eugene in the character competition!