Family Portraits/Odyssey USA

Old Episodes from 1987-1988

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Family Portraits/Odyssey USA

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Does anyone remember the link for listening to Family Portraits and a few other Odyssey USA eps never heard anymore ? Thanks.
Last edited by Jimmy Barclay Fan on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Yep! here it is :D It has even more unreleased episodes than it did before. Enjoy!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

awesome. thanks. I finally heard Lights Out At Whit's End for First time since it first aired, so cool.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

lights out is awful! i couldn't believe it!
ILoveLucy
Not as new

Post by ILoveLucy »

I know! The Rap just about makes my heart stop! :egh:
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Lol! I didn't know how bad it was until I listen to it :anxious: I just wasn't feeling it :noway:

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

WOW never saw this link can't wait to listen \:D/
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Jared deWhite wrote:WOW never saw this link can't wait to listen \:D/
i can
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

emmywepfan wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:WOW never saw this link can't wait to listen \:D/
i can
how can you I am listening to The Return of Harley
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

good for you jared. i am here listening to my sis repeating what i am writin heere
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Would anyone happen to have MP3s of these shows:
21: The Case of the Missing Train Car
23: The Quality of Mercy
25: Harley Takes the Case, Part 1
26: Harley Takes the Case, Part 2
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

I would love to hear Harley takes the Case again. Being 31, I vaguely remember hearing a lot of these episodes when they first aired.

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I don't think FOTF approves of that site.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm pretty sure that they know about it, since the guy who runs the site has been in Colorado and met a number of members of the AIO staff and is a long-time huge AIO fan who has had the site up for years. :) If they wanted him to get rid of it, they could have by now.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Man, no Christmas around the World, those ones are soooo hard to find.
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

"Christmas Around the World" is available on CD from FOTF for $7. I'd imagine it would be illegal/ unethical for anyone to post the shows online since they are available for purchase. I was actually disappointed in this show; I was expecting more from an IS musical adventure.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Dave wrote:"Christmas Around the World" is available on CD from FOTF for $7. I'd imagine it would be illegal/ unethical for anyone to post the shows online since they are available for purchase. I was actually disappointed in this show; I was expecting more from an IS musical adventure.
What were you expecting? I listened to it recently because it was Christmas season and I thought they did a really good job with the music. The dialogue not so much.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Chandler wrote:What were you expecting? I listened to it recently because it was Christmas season and I thought they did a really good job with the music. The dialogue not so much.
I was expecting more dialog with lots of background information about classic Christmas songs. The trip to Mexico was interesting, though. I was surprised to find that I enjoyed "Caroling, Caroling" (particularly the extended version) more than this show. It's probable that my expectations were too high for "Christmas Around the World." :)
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Catspaw wrote:I'm pretty sure that they know about it, since the guy who runs the site has been in Colorado and met a number of members of the AIO staff and is a long-time huge AIO fan who has had the site up for years. :) If they wanted him to get rid of it, they could have by now.
I still think that if we have to buy episodes from FOTF, then they shouldn't be free online.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Irwin wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I'm pretty sure that they know about it, since the guy who runs the site has been in Colorado and met a number of members of the AIO staff and is a long-time huge AIO fan who has had the site up for years. :) If they wanted him to get rid of it, they could have by now.
I still think that if we have to buy episodes from FOTF, then they shouldn't be free online.
Most of the 500+ episodes of AIO aren't available on the site, and some you can't get through FOTF that I know of are available, which is what attracts those of us who already own all the regular 50 albums. A few of those episodes are available, but it isn't like anybody can get their entire collection this way. OdysseyFan's site isn't my site, and what other people have made available isn't my call. Whether you choose to listen to anything from these links is up to you. If you prefer not to, that's up to you. If somebody else listens, then that's up to them.