Any of you have blogs?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Any of you have blogs?

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Yeah so I decided to step into the world of blogging. Although my aim, is to get more people knowledgeable about linux, other tidbits are in there as well.
And plus, I got myself an AdSense account, so I go click some of my ads so I can get payed ;).

Anyone else got any blogs or websites, or whatever?

Here is my link:

http://linux-and-more.blogspot.com/
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Erm...I have a personal blog, that my close friends and family read...which I shan't post :p

I also have the blog on MySpace, which I post in quite often.

Then there is the blog for our podcast...

that's about it. My main blog is the one on MySpace
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

You mean we aren't your close friends? :mecry:

And even though I know no one cares, I don't have a blog.
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Pseudonym wrote:You mean we aren't your close friends? :mecry:

And even though I know no one cares, I don't have a blog.
I meant more like...friends I've known all my life (and in person :p)
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Lemme see if I can remember all my blogs:
Xanga
Myspace
Facebook (kinda...)
Yahoo
AOL
Blogspot (the podcast one)
And I think that is it... :-k
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

I have a Blogger account, but all of my blogs are currently under construction and not available to the general public. :-$
Everything written in this post is false.
Life
Popsicle kid

Post by Life »

I have a blog at blogspot.com but only my very close friends read it...so yeah thats all
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I have a Xanga that I never update... I think blogs are kinda pointless... :anxious:
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

The Top Crusader wrote:I have a Xanga that I never update... I think blogs are kinda pointless... :anxious:
I never really figured out their purpose either. :anxious:
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Well, as far as personal blogs I don't really get, but I can certainly understand the purpose of my blog ;). Getting more and more people involved in linux, and security, and plus I get payed for the ads getting hosted on my site :P
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yeah, but if Google sees that it is you clicking, they'll come down on you with a big giant hammer. ;)

I personally have no need for a blog. I just update what's going on in my life with Facebook. The one line status pretty much sums it up. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

I HAD a blog, but someone hacked in, so bye-bye to that one. then i sort of got another one.. hehehehe... :-
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Darcie wrote:Yeah, but if Google sees that it is you clicking, they'll come down on you with a big giant hammer. ;)
No kidding. Someone else click-spammed my AdSense account, which resulted in ME getting banned for life.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Me wrote:
Darcie wrote:Yeah, but if Google sees that it is you clicking, they'll come down on you with a big giant hammer. ;)
No kidding. Someone else click-spammed my AdSense account, which resulted in ME getting banned for life.
Yeah, I don't spam. Besides they log my IP so I don't have to worry about spamming my own account. But now if I happen to go to a wifi hotspot....or the library................

:D
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I blog on Myspace every once in a while about the progress on our house/campsite. But it's not all that interesting and I don't think anyone reads it anyway. :-
don't forget the rain.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

*notes the "www" button below this post* :-
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I WISH I had a Xanga. Maybe I could find BJ'S then.... AH!

Yeah, I have my Myspace one, but I rarely write on that one. I have about 4 in the past 6 months since opening a myspace acount and all. They are random though.

I have one on blogspot.com. I wanted to have a username for when I commented on prayforbj and then I caught on to making my own. I only have two posts on it because I can't post when I'm here at home becuase it doesn't work. I have to do it when I'm at my Dad's office. Which is becoming rare. AH!

But I think that is about it. All I can remember right now is my myspace url, but since the account is private, you'd have to be my friend to read them. And if I could remember my blogspot.com url, I'd let you read it. It's all just ramblings about the Flood, and my back. And Odyssey.... That's about it.

Love, Marisol.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Lucy wrote:I blog on Myspace every once in a while about the progress on our house/campsite. But it's not all that interesting and I don't think anyone reads it anyway. :-
*I* read it :noway:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I have a blog, however I haven't posted anything yet. Currently I have about 10 articles in the works to post later.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I possess a blogspot account, but it winds up only being used for random ramblings on the nature of my fictional universe, which maybe three people including myself can claim to come close to understanding.
... I still don't understand how people can blog about their personal lives and make it seem, heaven forbid, interesting. Maybe it's just an innate talent which I have about negative levels in.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.