Connie

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Connie

Post by Katrina »

Does anyone besides me think tha Connie gradutated from highschool when she was in her 20's :anxious:
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have never been able to figure out just how old Connie is. I am just assuming that she graduated at 17 or perhaps 18.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I think Laurie is right in saying 18. Remember--we need to keep in mind that Odyssey is like Narnia. Their time continuum makes no sense in our time ;)
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Jonathan wrote:Remember--we need to keep in mind that Odyssey is like Narnia. Their time continuum makes no sense in our time ;)
Exactly. Odyssey is exactly like Narnia, minus the talking fawns. :(
Everything written in this post is false.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Remember--we need to keep in mind that Odyssey is like Narnia. Their time continuum makes no sense in our time ;)
No, they've got Wooton instead :lol:
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Jonathan wrote:
Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:
No, they've got Wooton instead :lol:
Close enough. :rofl:
Everything written in this post is false.
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

NO Odyssey is not like Narnia at all Narnia is so unrealistic but Odyssey can really happen and did you know that there are poeple who are a few grades behind just like there are people who are a few grades above. So why don't you think Connie graduated when she was in her 20's. :roll: :roll: :anxious: :anxious: :-k
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Katrina wrote:NO Odyssey is not like Narnia at all Narnia is so unrealistic but Odyssey can really happen and did you know that there are poeple who are a few grades behind just like there are people who are a few grades above. So why don't you think Connie graduated when she was in her 20's. :roll: :roll: :anxious: :anxious: :-k
I don't think they meant Narnia and Odyssey are similar in how realistic they are or aren't, but how time changes or doesn't change. Considering Connie was valedictorian of her class and there's no proof that she was held back in grades, I'm pretty sure that she just took awhile to graduate because of how time runs in Odyssey :)
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith