So, was today's episode an older one?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

So, was today's episode an older one?

Post by The Top Crusader »

Cause I had never heard it before and thought it was new and was all excited to discuss it here but I don't see a topic about it... :anxious:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

The Chosen One aired last year.

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=12709

;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Yeah... They're doing the ones where Kelly first came to Odyssey. They'll do another new episode not next week but the week after though. :)

edit: Rats! Trent beat me to it! I took too long editing my post. :doubt:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

You'll know exactly why they're airing The Chosen One I & II when The Highest Stakes I & II airs on December 1st and 8th. O:)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah I took a couple years off of the show... except I listened to a few of the ones with Eugene and his father or whatever... but mostly wasn't listening... :anxious:

But yeah I thought it was a pretty good episode... more of an old-school feel since Whit and Connie and Eugene were all hanging around.

Though I immediately thought Kelly was a thief... I'm not sure why they were so dumb at figuring that out. I thought she set the alarm off on purpose to cause a distraction to get the money. Which wasn't accurate but I still thought she was up to no good. :noway:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Crusader wrote:Though I immediately thought Kelly was a thief... I'm not sure why they were so dumb at figuring that out. I thought she set the alarm off on purpose to cause a distraction to get the money. Which wasn't accurate but I still thought she was up to no good. :noway:
It's because all the Whit's End folk believe in the goodness of man. ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Huh uh Whit teaches that man is basically evil. :noway: Of course Eugene refuted that back in the day but by now I think he has changed his mind. :noway:
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

The Top Crusader wrote:Huh uh Whit teaches that man is basically evil. :noway: Of course Eugene refuted that back in the day but by now I think he has changed his mind. :noway:
Yeah, Brain Boy was owned when Hank Murray told him and Connie that he wasn't robbing Whit's End to support his grandma. :lol:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Haven't you ever heard "Suspicious Minds"? Eugene is arguing that man is capable of anything and Whit keeps telling him to trust the people that come to Whit's End. ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I have to agree with Chandler, and was actually thinking about this while riding in my car listening to AIO this weekend. Whit seems trusting to an unhealthy degree sometimes.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Another example could be What Happened to the Silver Streak? I'm not sure that it's a bad thing for Whit to have trust in people at least not in this case, but I guess you have to wonder how much trust in people and in what kinds of people is too much :-k
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Whit has a lot of life experience, and I like to think that his years of wisdom helps him decide when to be trusting and when some suspicion is required. Like all people, he isn't perfect, but he isn't a total fool! ;)