Would it kill Connie to have a change of clothes?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I always liked her green sweater... :anxious:

Wow, in that Platinum Collection thing... She actually looks pretty... :-
don't forget the rain.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Lucy wrote:I always liked her green sweater... :anxious:

Wow, in that Platinum Collection thing... She actually looks pretty... :-
I know! I liked the way she looked on the cover of that! \:D/
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I like the dress in the Platinum collection, but I never had a problem with her old clothes. :anxious:
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

In answer to your question, Konservative Kid, yes, it would kill Connie to have a change of clothes.

She's not Connie at all. She's a semi-sentient life form - which explains the lip gloss, for it is a strange energy source - and her main source of energy is her green sweater and sweatpants.

If they were replaced, she would die, yes.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
KingdomHeartsPrincess
Lurker

Post by KingdomHeartsPrincess »

LOL! I have an idea! Let's start a campaign called "Get Connie New Clothes" or something. Just a random thought.

By the way: can someone help me? I have NO clue on how to put a signature on my posts. Whenever I drag a pic into the box thingy, it just gives me the pic's location website. Which is a shame, cuz I found this AWESOME CloudxAerith banner from Advent Children!!!!
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Would you rather she wear her overgrown-Twinky yellow sweater? :-s

She does need to update her wardrobe a bit, but I'm looking back on how she looked in the really early album covers. (When she was blonde and had pigtails and ugly horizontally-striped shirts.) I'm content with the sweater!
Everything written in this post is false.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

KingdomHeartsPrincess wrote: By the way: can someone help me? I have NO clue on how to put a signature on my posts. Whenever I drag a pic into the box thingy, it just gives me the pic's location website. Which is a shame, cuz I found this AWESOME CloudxAerith banner from Advent Children!!!!
First you need to make sure you have signature privileges and then you go under your profile and you need to find a website such as image shack and then put the URL between [img]and[/img]...I hope that makes sense :anxious:
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
KingdomHeartsPrincess
Lurker

Post by KingdomHeartsPrincess »

Ok...I think I get it. Thank you!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:Would you rather she wear her overgrown-Twinky yellow sweater? :-s

She does need to update her wardrobe a bit, but I'm looking back on how she looked in the really early album covers. (When she was blonde and had pigtails and ugly horizontally-striped shirts.) I'm content with the sweater!
are there pics anywhere of her with that on?
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

v-lady93 wrote:
Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:Would you rather she wear her overgrown-Twinky yellow sweater? :-s

are there pics anywhere of her with that on?
>.< I hope not. That would be... scary? :anxious:
don't forget the rain.
Snow Angel
i come in tru color
i come in tru color

Post by Snow Angel »

shes anamated.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

delayed reaction wrote:shes anamated.
Animated or not, different outfits would be nice.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

You know what I think would look really cute on Connie?

A dark blue shirt with long sleeves (the kind that have that kind of sagging cuff thing), Bell bottom pants, and some pretty black flats. I also think she would look cute if she had a bun instead of a ponytail.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

She has worn the same clothes for so long that its fused to her body. Any attempt to change the clothes will most likely kill her. I hope that answers your question so yes it would kill her.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

I saw she was wering somthing new on there.I cant find that set anywhere.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I always picture Connie in dress slacks and a red hoodie.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
plastic_smile
Gold Member

Post by plastic_smile »

I know this is random but i just realised whit has a massive nose!!
aiofan
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by aiofan »

ok, my family owns an album where connie is wearing different clothes. i believe she is wearing a blue striped long sleeved shirt. it is the one where they are trying to find buried treasure. connie also doesn't have that pony tail, her hair is little shorter than shoulder length. i liked that artist better!!! he drew whit better as well!!!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

That was a rather early album.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

JesusIsAlive wrote::hilarious: I had never thought of that! But no that I come to think of it, she always is wearing the same thing... Thats disgusting! :anxious:

Well in "Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips" she is wearing a yellow Sweater and in "Hear Me, Hear Me" it her Fav thing to wear so obisivaly she wears it mor or it was because it was what she wore when she met Mitch even though she probaly wore it more often so she dosnt only wear a aqua/green shirt&pants combination. I should know i do my research before i post. GO ME. \:D/
aiofan wrote:ok, my family owns an album where connie is wearing different clothes. i believe she is wearing a blue striped long sleeved shirt. it is the one where they are trying to find buried treasure. connie also doesn't have that pony tail, her hair is little shorter than shoulder length. i liked that artist better!!! he drew whit better as well!!!
thats probaly from Vol. 6 the older vesion that preaty long ago Whit is Quite skinny Compared to Vol.36: Danger Signals Picture also the reason is that Connie isnt wearing same clothes that she usaly does beacause like 5 or so years ago they came up with a little joke about that she wears the same clothes like Wooten can play Camp town races in any Instrument :boohoo:
v-lady93 wrote:
Mel wrote:
Jon wrote:http://www.aiosoda.com/images/albums/al ... ont_lg.jpg
She even wears it under her wedding dress XD
Off topic, I know, but...

that's Mitch???!!!!

Ouch. Now I'm wishing I hadn't clicked that link.
Hahaha! Yeah that's what I was thinking the first time I saw it. Kind of messed up the whole image in my head.
I know no wonder he liked Connie i all ways he was to good looking for Connie but after seeing that Pic WOW I never picked him 4 a glasses wearer i thought he would use contacts. Alsio Connie does look good in the Dress for the 20 AIO Anniversary

Double posted singelated ;) ~Jonathan
edit: heh...one more added ;) ~HB
Save Eugene in the character competition!