Next Season

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Next Season

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

Ok, I am going nuts attempting to figure out what is going to happen in the next season, (or next two seasons) and I want to know what everybody else things. I'm betting if anybody comes back, it will be Monica Stone. For one thing, Victoria is played by her and almost always if an actor/ess is brought in, they do an even number of shows.
Britt-Votin' went off real smooth. Not but one shootin', and that turned out to be just a flesh wound.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I'm really not sure if Monica Stone will come back, just because her actress is playing another character. I'd love it if she did come back, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Regarding other episodes in this coming season, we know Leonard, Eugene, Katrina, and Everett will be in the three-parter, "A New Era." Cryin' Bryan Dern (yay!!) will appear in "Buddy Guard." BTV: Temptation, is another upcoming episode, as well as "Something Significant," which involves events from Christian history. What does everyone think about these upcoming episodes?

By the way, you can hear a preview of some of the upcoming episodes in the latest official AIO podcast. :D
Last edited by H Tide on Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

It will definitely be weird since Eugene now has a brother, and Interesting. I'm really looking forward to hearing Cryn' Bryan Dern too!!!! \:D/

Isn't something supposed to happen to Wooten too?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

H Tide wrote:I'm really not sure if Monica Stone will come back, just because her actress is playing another character. I'd love it if she did come back, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Regarding other episodes in this coming season, we know Leonard, Eugene, Katrina, and Everett will be in the three-parter, "A New Era." Cryin' Bryan Dern (yay!!) will appear in "Buddy Guard." BTV: Temptation, is another upcoming episode, as well as "Something Significant," which involves events from Christian history. What does everyone think about these upcoming episodes?
I'm not really looking forward to A New Era--the other three have me rather intrigued.

And I'm afraid I'm a tad out of touch--when does the new season even begin?
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

Sept. 15th. In the case thingy for 'Moment of Truth', it said that Leonard will reveal a shocking secret about his past. WHAT???
Britt-Votin' went off real smooth. Not but one shootin', and that turned out to be just a flesh wound.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Rachel Maxwell wrote:Sept. 15th. In the case thingy for 'Moment of Truth', it said that Leonard will reveal a shocking secret about his past. WHAT???
heh, I'll refrain from posting my initial thought about that. I assume this is from A New Era?
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

I dunno it didn't say. Now I wanna know what you thought...
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

They're really over-doing those Leonard Meltsner episodes! Seriously, they were good at first, but why couldn't they have stopped with Eugene finding him?!

Anyway, other than A New Era, I'm looking forward to this season. I've never been a huge BTV fan, but I'm actually kind of interested to hear a new one.
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Applesauce wrote:They're really over-doing those Leonard Meltsner episodes! Seriously, they were good at first, but why couldn't they have stopped with Eugene finding him?!
Ok, cool, since someone else said that, I can now say that my first thought was "Seriously? How many surprises/shocking secrets/extra kid type situations can this guy have?"
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

See, that's what I thought, so now I'm going nuts trying to figure it out, it seems like it should be obvious.
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Shocking secret? He's not really Leonard at all. He's just posing as him. Leonard died in Africa along with the mom! This is an imposter who hired the child to be Everett and is actually working for Dalton! Boy....my imagination is going overboard. I'd better stop.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Who is Victoria? Alot of people keep talking about her, but who is she?
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

She's the girl that Wooten falls 'in like' with in the new season-it's onthe new podcast.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

Yeah, and she's played by none other than whoever-played-Monica-Stone. Is this a hint-hint-hint?
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Huh...I actually didn't catch that she was the same actress. That kind of ruins her chances of playing Monica for a while. She can't be the love interest for Jason while also playing the love interest for Wooten. That wouldn't work at all.

I get the feeling that if they ever bring the Chairman back, Monica will come back, too. Characters like her seem to be saga-only characters on AIO (take Richard Maxwell for example).

Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

Hey hey, let's not discount The Maxwell. My loving brother will be back in fifty. I hope. I kinda think Monica will be back soon, even without the Chairman. But I could be wrong.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Ok, so did anyone hear the preview for this season on last weeks AIO? :anxious:
...I hate marquees.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

H Tide wrote: By the way, you can hear a preview of some of the upcoming episodes in the latest official AIO podcast. :D
I did! \:D/
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

J-man wrote:Ok, so did anyone hear the preview for this season on last weeks AIO? :anxious:
Is it different than the preview on the Official AIO Podcast?