Chick-Fil-A Odyssey Releases - Special Feature

Is there a way to find another copy if mine is defective?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Chick-Fil-A Odyssey Releases - Special Feature

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

A couple years ago, I received a copy of "Suspicious Minds" from Chick-Fil-A on CD, and it contains a special feature involving a brief discussion between Harlow Doyle and Little Quakers (an imaginary duck, I believe), and then Eugene singing the song, "I'll Never Sneeze Again".

The problem is that the bonus feature is now slightly defective. There's not a whole lot of praise to give to the Harlow/Little Quakers bit, but I'm under the impression that Eugene's song was cut from the album "Eugene Sings!" and is pretty rare. Since the CD's were issued a couple of years ago, I was wondering if there was any way to get my hands on another copy of the song, or if it's released on any other album.
Everything written in this post is false.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I'm looking at the track listing on the back of my copy right now... the song was not cut.

"I'll Never Sneeze Again" is track 7 on Eugene Sings.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm not familiar with the contents of the Chick-Fil-A tape, but Me is right that the song is on the Eugene Sings! CD and I do definitely remember a part that would fit the description of the feature that you describe. It is possible that the discussion part is different than the one on the CD...the best way to know for sure would be for you to hear the CD version, I suppose. :-k It's a fun CD - I highly recommend buying it! :D
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Thanks! :D
Everything written in this post is false.