Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

The whole summer? :(

Aw man! We'll sure miss you! Have a nice summer! :wave:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Bye, Robin Hood!
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

i'll be gone the 25-29 and then june 8-18ish....yay for summer trips and then aug 12-18 SUMMER CAMP!!!!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Have fun at summer camp fatlooy!

Oh, right, I kinda forgot to say it but, I am back from my cousin's house. I had a really fun time, and I actually did have some time to get on, so it was nice. I'm glad to see everyone again!
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Welcome back Angel12! \:D/
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Robin Hood wrote:I'm going to be off the ToO for the Summer starting now. I'm going to be really busy, so bye. :wave:
Oh, I'm gonna miss you!
Bye :mecry:
:wave:
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Welcome back, Angel12!
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Not like this is urgent or anything, but I have to do a lot of work on a research paper for school, so I might not be able to get on 24/7 like usual. ;)

But I'll still get on quite often, just not as much. :)
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

My school is done.....

*does victory dance*

Uh-huh! Woo-woo! :dance:

>_>

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting is because I'll be gone all of today and half of tomorrow. (sleepover)
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

See ya' Mara Jade! Hope you'll have fun at your sleepover! Be sure not to sleep! ;)
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Birdie wrote:See ya' Mara Jade! Hope you'll have fun at your sleepover! Be sure not to sleep! ;)
ditto

bye!
:wave:
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Yeah, so....I've hardly been around all month. I've been really busy with work, SATs, and preparing for graduation. I've barely been on the computer at all the last few weeks.

Anyway, this isn't an "I'm back" message, but rather an "I won't be back for another month" message. See, tomorrow I'll be hopping on a plane (well, three of them) and heading to Jamestown, Virginia. Vision Forum is hosting a celebration of the 400th anniversary of Jamestown in mid-June, and they asked a drama camp called the "Academy of Arts" to write a play about Jamestown's history to perform there that week. I'll be spending a few weeks there with the drama camp putting on the play. It'll be a lot of fun, but I won't be back until the 17th or 18th of June, so it's around a three-week trip.

So, goodbye for now. I'll see you next month. :hello:

-Applesauce
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Aww... not back yet? :( Well thanks for checking in! That camp and performing for everyone at the Jamestown celebration sounds like it'll be a really cool experience! Have a great time!!
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Applesauce wrote:Yeah, so....I've hardly been around all month. I've been really busy with work, SATs, and preparing for graduation. I've barely been on the computer at all the last few weeks.

Anyway, this isn't an "I'm back" message, but rather an "I won't be back for another month" message. See, tomorrow I'll be hopping on a plane (well, three of them) and heading to Jamestown, Virginia. Vision Forum is hosting a celebration of the 400th anniversary of Jamestown in mid-June, and they asked a drama camp called the "Academy of Arts" to write a play about Jamestown's history to perform there that week. I'll be spending a few weeks there with the drama camp putting on the play. It'll be a lot of fun, but I won't be back until the 17th or 18th of June, so it's around a three-week trip.

-Applesauce
Awww...you're getting to go to the Jamestown 400 celebration??? :mecry: I want to go too!! But we're not - even though we live only 3 hours away. *sigh*

Have fun and see you in a month. :bye:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Bye, Applesauce! Have fun! :wave:
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

Applesauce wrote:Yeah, so....I've hardly been around all month. I've been really busy with work, SATs, and preparing for graduation. I've barely been on the computer at all the last few weeks.

-Applesauce
*you can detect a slight tear in my eye* BYEEEEEEE :D
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Hey guys I'm back! Had tons of fun in california, missed you all, pics in the designated topic to follow soon!
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Welcome back, Stupendous Man! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm glad that you're back and that you had such a good time! Or perhaps I should say, I'm glad that you had a stupendous time. ;)
Cambrie
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Cambrie »

Hi everyone.
I guess this is where you introduce yourself.

I'm Cambrie, and I'm 15. I love Adventures in Odyssey and I really like this site.

Nice to meet you all!