The Wanted Adds

Post your wanted adds here.

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Please guys!*on knees* I need my order filled out! Remember I am paying $500 to the person who makes it before April 1st... so please! :pray:

RR
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Here is an Avatar...i think your signature will be hard to do but i can make you one with NYC skyline and text...

its not the best...
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

That is really cool! Yah if you cant do the players that will be alright.... Do you think you can make in color? But the avi looks COOL!
sweet, thanx!

RR
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

Can someone pretty pretty please fill my order? I've asked so much, and it's just a siggi!
*returns*
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Don't know if you'd call this high quality, but here it is...

Edit: eh, just a sec...
Edit: It looked better in bmp, but I couldn't figure out how to transfer it to gif... :-k
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

RioRenae wrote:That is really cool! Yah if you cant do the players that will be alright.... Do you think you can make in color? But the avi looks COOL!
sweet, thanx!

RR

Here is your signature. It might be too big so if it needs to be resized, let me know!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Here's a Batman Intern one..I prefer Batman Begins, so that's what I used. :anxious:

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/simbelmyne34/Signatures/batman_intern_001.jpg[/IMG]
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

I will pay $20 for an avvie of American Dragon: Jake Long's Jake Long and Trixie Carter. That's two avvies, one of Jake and another of Trixie.
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Conniepaw wrote:
RioRenae wrote:That is really cool! Yah if you cant do the players that will be alright.... Do you think you can make in color? But the avi looks COOL!
sweet, thanx!

RR

Here is your signature. It might be too big so if it needs to be resized, let me know!
I love it! but the thing is how do I put it on my siggy?? Not quite sure how...... BUt It looks awesome! I'll pay ya as soon as I figure out how to put it on... thanx

RR
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

To use that image in your signature, go to your profile (click the Profile button on the top menu bar thing) and then scrool down to the signature box. You'll need to copy and paste the url that Conniepaw provided for you and place it there within image tags for it to show up as a picture. :)

It will look like this:

[img]http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7249/newyorkskyline3nw4.jpg[/img]

If you copy the contents of that into your signature box and hit "submit," it should show up for you! \:D/ It will only appear in the posts you make afterwards, not in the posts that you've already made, so don't think that it didn't work if you don't see it in your older posts. :)

I hope that helps!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Catspaw wrote:It will only appear in the posts you make afterwards, not in the posts that you've already made, so don't think that it didn't work if you don't see it in your older posts. :)
Actually, that's wrong. :shame: It changes for all of your posts immediately. The program pulls the information for after each post every time you refresh the page. The only reason it would not show up is if you previously had nothing in your signature. The posts you made would have had the "Attach signature" checkbox unchecked when you made the post, and it would remain that way for that post even after you added a signature.

Hope that made sense! :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

I would like a signature advertising my new podcast Adventures with Alex. (Thanks Catspaw for the name :) )

And make the background like... I don't know, some cool graphics. I will pay $10 for it.

Alex.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Darcie wrote:
Catspaw wrote:It will only appear in the posts you make afterwards, not in the posts that you've already made, so don't think that it didn't work if you don't see it in your older posts. :)
Actually, that's wrong. :shame: It changes for all of your posts immediately. The program pulls the information for after each post every time you refresh the page. The only reason it would not show up is if you previously had nothing in your signature. The posts you made would have had the "Attach signature" checkbox unchecked when you made the post, and it would remain that way for that post even after you added a signature.

As always, Darcie is right! Sorry, I was thinking of people who did not already have a signature at all, and you're right, she does already have a signature, just not a image within that signature, so it will show up for her! Next time I'll just let Darcie do the whole explanation. ;)
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

While you're at it, might as well just hand over the admin office keys. That pink chair of yours does look awfully comfy!

j/k ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*takes a long vacation and leaves Darcie in charge and in her chair*

*the citizens celebrate*
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

Mara Jade wrote:Here's a Batman Intern one..I prefer Batman Begins, so that's what I used. :anxious:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/simbelmyne34/Signatures/batman_intern_001.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks! I really like that! Money is coming your way!
*returns*
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Catspaw wrote:
Darcie wrote:

As always, Darcie is right! Sorry, I was thinking of people who did not already have a signature at all, and you're right, she does already have a signature, just not a image within that signature, so it will show up for her! Next time I'll just let Darcie do the whole explanation. ;)
Thank you Catspaw! \:D/
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

I would like both a signature and an avatar that match. I would like flowers or a spring look with colors green, blue, purple, pink (you can pick any of those but please go easy on pink) on the signature write my username conniepaw in fun font. Just make it look really spring looking.
I will pay a minumum of $20 but more if i really like it! :D
Jonnyboy12
Tallying up

Post by Jonnyboy12 »

what do you think of this?? (let me know if you want anything changed)

Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

I like it!! Thanks! Could you give me the codes for them and i'll send the money your way.. :D