Blazing Ninja Clinic

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Blazing Ninja Clinic

Post by The Top Crusader »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WROOqR-H_kw

The latest epic from Top Crusader Productions.

Discuss. :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My, that was quite lovely! \:D/ I think I'm in love! :inlove: That guy in the white suit was quite splendidly evil! ;)

Also, the addition of Han Solo to that tank was a nice touch! \:D/
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Riveting......I especially like the little stick figure with the arrow saying "that's me!" The Asian boy with the "shot" in his forehead and grinning was also quite disturbing.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

I demand to know why this video has not won an Oscar! :explode: This is a traversity!

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

the_newfie_haystack wrote:I demand to know why this video has not won an Oscar! :explode: This is a traversity!

Haystack
Be patient, it only just came out. This film will be the front-runner at next year's Oscars for sure! \:D/
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

That was just a little disturbing. :anxious:
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Ummm, who exactly reviewed this film saying "A classic for our times! The most important film of this generation!"??

Because I sure would. :P
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Haha... I loved Han Solo too. ;) Plus Bin Ladin in place of Kennnedy's assassin. :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny