Post A Picture Of Yourself

Picturize

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I love this picture... It reminds me of a dream I had when I was 11...

...Not! But it is a cool picture.

-Robo
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

This is me at church.

This is me singing w/ Na'i. I don't know who took the picture, but I didn't know it was being taken. (If I did, I so would have fixed my hair and collar.)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, there are so many nice pictures! \:D/ Robo, how does your pic remind you of a dream you had? :-k It looks good! It must have been chilly, since you're wearing your jacket on the beach. ;)

Cool pics, Kenric! \:D/ Is Na'i your sister? And candid shots are fine - good pictures don't require a perfect collar. :noway:
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Catspaw wrote:Cool pics, Kenric! \:D/ Is Na'i your sister? And candid shots are fine - good pictures don't require a perfect collar. :noway:
Thanks. But...still..I so would have fixed my collar and hair :P. (Na'i's a close friend :). We call her Nah-ee...because her first name is Fa'afesaga'i. Pretty long.)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Ok, yay, I'm at a computer where I actually am allowed to access image storing sites, so I thought I would take advantage of this opportunity to show you all some more up-to-date pictures of me! :D

Yay for black nails! Awesomeness! \:D/

Crazy college student! :D Yup, this was one of those times we were supposed to be studying...

Christmas picture 2006 - Here are my siblings and I right before the Christmas Eve service.

snickerdoodle and Evil Chick
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Kenric wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Cool pics, Kenric! \:D/ Is Na'i your sister? And candid shots are fine - good pictures don't require a perfect collar. :noway:
Thanks. But...still..I so would have fixed my collar and hair :P. (Na'i's a close friend :). We call her Nah-ee...because her first name is Fa'afesaga'i. Pretty long.)
Wow, that is a really long name. Nicknames are good when it comes to long names! \:D/

I love those pictures, EC! \:D/ You look so very studious....good to see that you're really dedicated! ;) Your family pic and the one with snickerdoodle are nice too, though not quite as stylish as your earlier ensembles. ;) Those cross earrings are cute!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:I love those pictures, EC! \:D/ You look so very studious....good to see that you're really dedicated! ;) Your family pic and the one with snickerdoodle are nice too, though not quite as stylish as your earlier ensembles. ;) Those cross earrings are cute!
Well, thank you, Catspaw, dear! We have fun. As I often say, the most creative times are the times that you should be doing your homework. ;) And, yes, I do have an overwhelming sense of fashion, I know.
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Evil Chick wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I love those pictures, EC! \:D/ You look so very studious....good to see that you're really dedicated! ;) Your family pic and the one with snickerdoodle are nice too, though not quite as stylish as your earlier ensembles. ;) Those cross earrings are cute!
Well, thank you, Catspaw, dear! We have fun. As I often say, the most creative times are the times that you should be doing your homework. ;) And, yes, I do have an overwhelming sense of fashion, I know.
Exam time is the time when bathrooms were the cleanest, in my dorm experience. ;) Even cleaning sounds preferable to studying!

"Overwhelming sense of fashion..." - I am definitely going to memorize that line and use it frequently. ;) I hope you don't mind if I steal your brilliant line!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Exam time is the time when bathrooms were the cleanest, in my dorm experience. ;) Even cleaning sounds preferable to studying!

"Overwhelming sense of fashion..." - I am definitely going to memorize that line and use it frequently. ;) I hope you don't mind if I steal your brilliant line!
Not at all. I don't believe that anyone has ever wished to quote me before, so I will certainly not object to you wanting to! \:D/
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Evil Chick wrote:As I often say, the most creative times are the times that you should be doing your homework. ;)
*sniff* It's so TRUE!
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Raskolnikov wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:As I often say, the most creative times are the times that you should be doing your homework. ;)
*sniff* It's so TRUE!
Very true. Here's an artsy one of my new bangs!

*goes back to philosophy*
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ooo, bangs! I hate having hair in my face, so bangs are out, but that looks good! \:D/ Do you like them, JD?

I am so glad that I don't have any philosophy classes! I just don't think right for it to make any sense at all. :(
Last edited by Catspaw on Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

After my three week hiatus there is no way I'm going through all the pages here, but I did check this one out.

JD-You look a lot like I imagined you.

EC-Very nice pics ^_^ Did I meet any of your siblings besides snickerdoodle? b/c I'm not sure I recognized the other siblings there.

Kenric-Candid pics are often the funnest ^_^
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jonathan, I think we briefly met her other siblings/saw them in the yard playing/going across the street or something. :-k But I can't totally remember, as you can tell. ;)
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The pink hair is definitely you, Jimmy - you should never be seen any other way! \:D/ (Though the baby picture is awfully cute!)
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

A couple of recent pictures...

-Trill
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

Aw, those are really pretty pictures :) The dress (or top, whatever) looks awesome!
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Trillspots wrote:Image

Nice pictures Trill! Very Lovely!

-Robo
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

So it has been a while since I've posted a pic, which bugs me, and recent pics of me are in very short supply, so to solve this dilemma I went and looked up old pics. Found this from a campfire me and some friends had a couple years ago (over three years ago, which boggles my mind), and don't remember posting this before, and thought it was cool, so dilemma solved ^_^

edit-And this isn't me, but I've been wanting to show the cars we went to prom in for a while, and will hopefully get the real pics uploaded soon, but this'll do for now b/c they are cool. The one the camera-person is in is a '24 Paige, the Gatsby one is a '34 Buick, and the black one is a '37 Chevy. And we got to be chauferred around in them for free \:D/