What Christian radio stations do you listen to?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Raskolnikov wrote:
I sometimes listen to WGTS, but I actually prefer 89.9/90.5 WPER. :)
So you live in Madison County? My Grandmother lives there.

I listen to 90.3 Spirit FM
90.9 The light wwmc
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Bible Broadcasting Network WYFT 101.5 \:D/ (Anyone who is interested, they have webcasts in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portugese, German, and of course English. :))

Karin, I see you listen to BBN also. Do you ever call in with the answers to the riddles during the Shareathon? I do. \:D/ They read my name off quite frequently. :-
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Up here, I listen to 1200 KFNW, b/c it's what KTIS used to be like (and has Christian music that doesn't CCM my headphones off ;) ). In the Twin Cities, it's 980 KKMS, a Christian talk station. I also listen to a few programs online from KFUO 850 (I don't know if that number is right) out of St. Louis MO.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Air 1..woot.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

I used to listen to 105.3 the FISH, but they play too many commercials. Now I listen to Life 102.5 through the internet (I could get it on the radio where I used to live, but my school is too far away now to get it...)
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Wow, it seems that a lot of us live on the east coast...
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

WJTL FM 90.3, and WDAC FM 94.5.
If not one of those, then it's classical music.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Jasper Dale
OK

Post by Jasper Dale »

my wife and i really like K-Love. there is a local FM Christian radio station here in Kansas City, but they do not play quite the variety that K-Love does. we even listen to it on the internet sometimes when we are busy working our budget out on the computer.

more music, k-love.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Hey! Here's a picture of a barn with my old favorite Christian radio station when I lived in that area \:D/