What happened to Nick Mulligan?

......and other questions......

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jasper Dale
OK

What happened to Nick Mulligan?

Post by Jasper Dale »

okay, i have all the odyssey albums, but quite a few of them were on cassette and we don't have a cassette player in either of our cars, so i find that i am a bit confused when i listen to cd's now.

first, if you guys can clear this up for me, what happend to nick mulligan?

i just listened to an episode where the family keeps all the zoo animals and have two african-american kids staying with them, one is blind, anyway there is a flood, yes i know this is a horrible sentence, but it is late...

anyway, is that family currently on the show? if not, what happened to them and what happened to Nick?

any help would be appreciated.

:anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Mulligans disappeared years ago - they weren't overly popular. :( However, Nick is still around, and Mr. Mullligan appeared in an ep a few years ago, during the Novacom saga. You can check out this AIOSF link for a listing of the eps that Nick is in! Here's the one for Mike Mulligan, if you're interested. :) Nick works at Whit's End right now, and he shows up now and then. I hope we see him in more eps soon!
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

It seems like the Mulligan family is gone, but seems like they're trying to keep Nick by sneaking in "well I can get Nick to come in if you wanna break" that sort of thing.
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Jasper Dale
OK

Post by Jasper Dale »

that's what i thought, but i wanted to make sure that i didn't skip some episode where they talked about them leaving Odyssey.

at least poor Mandy has her dollie, wherever she is.
:boohoo:
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Jasper Dale wrote:that's what i thought, but i wanted to make sure that i didn't skip some episode where they talked about them leaving Odyssey.

at least poor Mandy has her dollie, wherever she is.
:boohoo:
No worries abou that, Mandy is still around.

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lisa was the Mulligan's daughter, if that's who you were thinking of. :)
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

the last ep nick was in was a christmas ep in i think "along for the ride" the ep was "a lambs tale" nick and the did from that fam was in it.
but thay havent said anything else about them i don't think.