Where were you born?

Well we have every other possible topic. Lets add this one in

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
free_born
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by free_born »

Mayday, Mayday!

Guess. :p
I like long walks, espescially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Ummm an airplane?
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Ummm an airplane?
are you serious? I always wondered what happend when Mothers go into labor on a plane!

EDIT: wait you arnt talking about you...
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
are you serious? I always wondered what happend when Mothers go into labor on a plane!
I think that they're not allowed to fly when they're a certain amount of weeks along.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Evil Chick wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
I think that they're not allowed to fly when they're a certain amount of weeks along.
Yah I know, but some do it anyway or they come early...
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
CapJaneway
OK

Post by CapJaneway »

i was born in Dayton Tennessee, still live in Dayton Tennessee, and truthfully HATE Dayton Tennessee!!
hello to everyone! it is I Arem852003 from the TH!http://usera.imagecave.com/Turmacrolly/4capjaneway.gif
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I was born in Oswego, New York in the Hospital. I live in Oswego.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

beka8910 wrote:I was born in Oswego, New York in the Hospital. I live in Oswego.
I was born not far away (I think)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
beka8910 wrote:I was born in Oswego, New York in the Hospital. I live in Oswego.

yeah, i was born in Oswego too!! (hahaha Beka and i are friends in case you didn't know). Way to blow my cover Beka ;) Just kidding

Andrea, where were you born?? i don't think to many people have heard of lil old Oswego
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

yeah, i was born in Oswego too!! (hahaha Beka and i are friends in case you didn't know). Way to blow my cover Beka ;) Just kidding

Andrea, where were you born?? i don't think to many people have heard of lil old Oswego
LOL.. yeah dancer02248 is one of my best friends. She is the one that told me about this site.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

born and live in the same place as Me, not me
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Bandit Squirrel wrote:born and live in the same place as Me, not me
Well, that would make sense.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

Well I was born in Auburn Ny that is in Cayuga County near Owasco Lake. I was only born there, I left for Mohawk when I was three days old (I moved closer to Albany and Utica{ well I lived there too} ) I came back later but closer to Ithaca near Cornell University. I guess you can say "I've been everywhere man"
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

Well I was born in Auburn Ny that is in Cayuga County near Owasco Lake. I was only born there, I left for Mohawk when I was three days old (I moved closer to Albany and Utica{ well I lived there too} ) I came back later but closer to Ithaca near Cornell University. I guess you can say "I've been everywhere man"

that's soo funny i know where all th ose places are, and most of them are just hours from me and Beka
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

that's soo funny i know where all th ose places are, and most of them are just hours from me and Beka
lol yep aint it great!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

lol yep aint it great!
Yeah thats awesome. I hate Oswego though :anxious:
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

beka8910 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

lol yep aint it great!
Yeah thats awesome. I hate Oswego though :anxious:
same here, but that's a little :offtopic:

ummm this quote is getting really long soo i'll stop now this is probably annoying people...sorry :oops:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:I guess you can say "I've been everywhere man"
I guess we've seen the same commercial. :anxious:
Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

I think he means Maday Hospital. I was born there too.
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

At some hospital in my home city.... \:D/