Next Season Predictions!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Applesauce wrote:I wonder if Katrina's pregnancy would last as long as Eugene and Katrina's engagement? :-

I honestly hope not. I also hope it does not last as long as Connie and Mitch's "relationship."
kellyj
Fourscore and seven

Post by kellyj »

What ever happend to Xavier anyway. He was in one episode and th en we never heard from him again.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

kellyj wrote:What ever happend to Xavier anyway. He was in one episode and th en we never heard from him again.
He was in several episodes actually. His actor moved to Germany. Phooey. :(

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Maybe they can have him back occasionally.
*hopes so*

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
WindowWasher
I've been here a bit

Post by WindowWasher »

I'd like to find out what happened to Eugene and Katrina while they were in hiding. Did anyone come after them? Did they make any daring escapes?
Exercise Daily-Walk with The Lord!
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Bennett wrote:
Applesauce wrote: Well, whatever AIO decides to do, I'll probably like it (unless they bring back the split-episodes). :-$
What if they decide to try quarter episodes!! Four-6 minutes adventures on each program! :-s

The BC
NO! NO! NO! #-o :shame: :noway:

I realize you said that with your tounge deeply in your cheek, but I would prefer the complete oppostite. How about six or seven part episodes! Take it slow, let the characters and story line develope, keep you in suspense... but it'll probably never happen :(
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

Things that for sure WON'T happen next season: :D

We learn the secret of why Connie has been stuck in a time warp and stayed young forever...

Whit closes down Whit's End and moves to Nebraska where he becomes a door to door pet rock salesmen.

Jason while talking with some old NSA agent friends discovers the dark secret that his dad is really a double agent who's working for an underground crime synditcate running out of Japan and that Whit's End's end is only a front for his illegel activites.

Mitch comes back to Odyssey and now he's married to some girl, so Connie totally flips and runs away and spends the rest of her life in an igloo in Alaska.

Harlow Doyle unmasks a secret group of terrorists who are posing as normal middle school students, but are really trying to overthrow the town of Odyssey with mutant hamsters. He must race against time to stop them before they activate their Evil Gentic Mutant Hamster Cloning Doomsday Machine and cause major havok.
lindawn
Just visiting

Post by lindawn »

Not only do I miss Nick, but I miss the entire Mulligan family. Bring Bill Myers back. He's Mike M. and I believe he wrote all of the episodes of the Mulligans.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

rickyderocher wrote:Things that for sure WON'T happen next season: :D

Jason while talking with some old NSA agent friends discovers the dark secret that his dad is really a double agent who's working for an underground crime synditcate running out of Japan and that Whit's End's end is only a front for his illegel activites.
I like this one - I don't know why. ;) Great list, Ricky! :lol:
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

rickyderocher wrote:Things that for sure WON'T happen next season: :D

We learn the secret of why Connie has been stuck in a time warp and stayed young forever...

Whit closes down Whit's End and moves to Nebraska where he becomes a door to door pet rock salesmen.

Mitch comes back to Odyssey and now he's married to some girl, so Connie totally flips and runs away and spends the rest of her life in an igloo in Alaska.

Harlow Doyle unmasks a secret group of terrorists who are posing as normal middle school students, but are really trying to overthrow the town of Odyssey with mutant hamsters. He must race against time to stop them before they activate their Evil Gentic Mutant Hamster Cloning Doomsday Machine and cause major havok.
I dunno, that last one has SOME plausability... JK.

I, too, want to see Eugene as a paternal figure. And it would be nice to hear more of Katrina, for coming back married to one of the main characters we just didn't see her as much as I think we should have. And now that I've gotten used to her new voice I wouldn't mind hearing more of her.

Grady's family is adorable, and I think they should be utiliized, just not overly so.

Know what I want to know? We hear a lot about the Washington family, but we never hear about the New Whits End. Ever since it was created, it seems to be vitrually ignored. We never hear Mr. Washington working there, or any of the kid's interactions with people there. There's a lot of potential in that shop if it weren't completely ignored!

I miss Nick, too. I feel like there should be some resolution to his lack of Christianity. He's learned a lot of things through the show, but aside from Seth's ill attempt, we haven't seen Nick's spiritual life touched on much since the days of the entire Mulligan family. I miss those episodes :boohoo: .

Whatever they end up doing, though I'm sure it will be great! \:D/
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

A major character will die...

A mysterious stranger will move to Odyssey...

A landmark will burn...

A friend will return and be reunited...

But will things really change? or will they remain the same? Tune in this fall and find out what new happenings the characters of Odyssey will experience in Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

One thing I'd like to see, but I don't know if the writers will go this route, is Grady or someone accidently letting slip Wooten's secret of him writing the powerboy comics. I know why he has kept it secret, but he needs to see that that the people who know him well will like him for him and not because he publishes a popular comic book.
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

I don't know but I can't wait! :anxious: All ya'll have great ideas :D and some random ones ;) I personally want Katrina to come back--the REAL Katrina. I haven't gotten used to her voice. We just had too long of the old Katrina for a new person to come in who has a completely different voice. I think it would be cool for them to have a baby. And for Mitch to come back--I liked Mitch. Also, I like the new characters but we need more of the old, "classic" ones. What ever happened to Tom and Bernard? The Rathbones (if Tom left, then Bart left and Doris isn't there anymore because Katrina isn't and if Mitch really left then so did Rodney) And I would like to hear more from the Washingtons and we need some with the Barclays :anxious: I miss them :( Or we need a new pastors family.

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

pinkjeans92 wrote:The Rathbones (if Tom left, then Bart left and Doris isn't there anymore because Katrina isn't and if Mitch really left then so did Rodney)
I don't think we'll be seeing Doris anytime soon. But both Bart and Rodney were in an episode this last season. Walker Edmiston and Steve Burns can't be too far away...
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
wooton_bassett
OK

Post by wooton_bassett »

on aiosf it says kyle massey plays marvin...but when they say the voice talents they say something-calloway....???

never mind...i figured it out

EDIT please refrain from double posting and spamming. Thank you - JF/ Eeyore
"I'm a neat freak and a toy geek. Rarely do the two go together but I guess I'm the exception."
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

wooton_bassett wrote:on aiosf it says kyle massey plays marvin...but when they say the voice talents they say something-calloway....???

never mind...i figured it out

EDIT please refrain from double posting and spamming. Thank you - JF/ Eeyore
That's interesting because Kyle Massey also plays Raven's little brother on "That's so Raven." Anyway, I'm being off topic right now.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I want Liz or Mandy to start dating, Katrina to have a baby(it would be cuteto see Eugene as a father), and for Donna and Jimmy meet for the last time, and for Connie to age! \:D/

This is a test

Edit - please try to avoid double posts. Thanks! And Hillingdale Haven might be a better place for most tests! - Catspaw
AIOaddict1988
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by AIOaddict1988 »

I'll start with things I don't want to see:

1)Alot of the Washingtons. I don't mind some episodes of them, but they're in so many that it's nauseating. I don't think we ever saw the Barkleys that much...

2)Alot of Grady. I'm not really a fan of him, and I'm not sure why. I guess we have enough unfinished business with characters that I don't think we needed another thrown into the mix.

I would like to see:

1) More episodes involving Odyssey's teens (Mandy, Liz, Jared, etc.) There's a wide range of stories and topics that could be covered by using these people more often. It also should go without saying that I would like to see some resolution to Mandy's parent woes.

2)I'll probably get lynched for this, but I would really like to see Novacom resurface. "Exit" (which was supposed to end the saga) left a ton of loose ends (Who is the Chairman, etc.). Plus I believe that long story arcs are more effective than alot if single, unconnected episodes.

3) More Jason, because I think alot of us can identify with at least some part of him, and I think there's alot that could be taught with him.

4)Maybe even some story arc that combines all of the above... :-s

Just a thought...
- Sean
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

well at the end of Exit the chairman said it's over for now.. I would like to see a lilttle bit of Novacom one day to help this come true and truly bring it to a close.

Cowboy of Texas, are your predictions really true ?
AIOaddict1988
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by AIOaddict1988 »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:A major character will die...

A mysterious stranger will move to Odyssey...

A landmark will burn...

A friend will return and be reunited...

But will things really change? or will they remain the same? Tune in this fall and find out what new happenings the characters of Odyssey will experience in Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/

-Cowboy
Is this just a guess, or is this an accurate (if not vague) forshadowing of this coming season?
- Sean