Alright, this is weird....

I've turned into Connie!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Argyle Ninja
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Argyle Ninja »

Rachel!!! They've been spying on you!!
Not that frog, Styles. That's a good frog.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Joni_Slade wrote:That's really really cool! Life imitating art, or something.
Hasn't Katie Leigh said the same thing about herself and Connie? Something about how sometimes art imitates life, and how it can be a little freaky, or something along those lines? :-k It seems that there are a lot of potential Connie's out there! ;)
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

:egh: :egh: Wow, that is weird :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Awesome!! And if you are 17, how come your profile says 21? ARE YOU TRYING TO ILLEGALLY DRINK?!?!?!?!? :shock:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jessicado wrote:Awesome!! And if you are 17, how come your profile says 21? ARE YOU TRYING TO ILLEGALLY DRINK?!?!?!?!? :shock:
Since Rachael has mentioned elsewhere that she'll be gone for a while, I shall attempt to answer for her.

YES!!!

;) Okay, no. I believe that the RPG Rachael Blackgaard is 21, while the "real" user Rachael is 17. Quite simple, really. ;)
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

That's so cool. I wish I worked in an ice cream shop!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Gabriel Dragsack
Found

Post by Gabriel Dragsack »

jasodia wrote:That's so cool. I wish I worked in an ice cream shop!
I wish I owned Whit's End, let alone worked there! I would love to explore the tunnel below it! :brave:
:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Well, it's really hard to work there with my having hypoglycemia... I gave up on 'being good' about my blood sugar and I usually eat one of the cake-type donuts every time I'm there... ice cream really doesn't affect me much, but the donuts are probably bad for me. :-)
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

I'm turning into Connie as well--I have uneven nostrils! :shock:

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Kris Doyle wrote:I'm turning into Connie as well--I have uneven nostrils! :shock:

--Kris Doyle
And is this a source of ongoing concern for you, like it was for Connie? Poor Kris. :(
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Catspaw wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:I'm turning into Connie as well--I have uneven nostrils! :shock:

--Kris Doyle
And is this a source of ongoing concern for you, like it was for Connie? Poor Kris. :(
Who said I was concerned? A face isn't generally a perfectly symmetrical thing.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Amraam
Not as new

Post by Amraam »

Wow Rachael, that’s pretty weird... you suddenly started morphing into Connie, and all this happened to you after you started listening to AIO, AND it was unintentional... :-k it just goes to show you, we must be very careful which radio dramas we listen to. ;)
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Amraam wrote:Wow Rachael, that’s pretty weird... you suddenly started morphing into Connie, and all this happened to you after you started listening to AIO, AND it was unintentional... :-k it just goes to show you, we must be very careful which radio dramas we listen to. ;)
lol, try listening to Frankenstien and see what happens Rachael ;)

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

that is kind of creepy... if you think about it
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Hope wrote:that is kind of creepy... if you think about it
yeah it would be pretty weird if Rachael turned into Frankenstien ;)

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

Rachael Blackgaard wrote:
Lumpy the Heffalump wrote:You work at an ice cream shop? How cool is that?! I mean...if that wasn't so creepy :anxious:..(;))
Well, Janna is like 4 years older than him, and her oldest child is like 12, so I suppose he could be up to 30... but I think he was 26 when Connie had her crush on him.

when did connie have a crush on jason????
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

fatlooy wrote:
Lumpy the Heffalump wrote:You work at an ice cream shop? How cool is that?! I mean...if that wasn't so creepy :anxious:..(;))
Well, Janna is like 4 years older than him, and her oldest child is like 12, so I suppose he could be up to 30... but I think he was 26 when Connie had her crush on him.

I think that little revelation occurs in "Love is in the Air." :) Poor Jason! ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:
fatlooy wrote:

I think that little revelation occurs in "Love is in the Air." :) Poor Jason! ;)
Haha, I always believed Connie when she told Jason she didn't. #-o
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I never really believed her. Besides, she claimed that her affections were elsewhere, and hinted that it was Eugene - did you believe her on that, too? ;) I don't think that she was madly in love with Jason, but I do think that a bit of a crush on Jason is not beyond what Connie is capable of.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:I never really believed her. Besides, she claimed that her affections were elsewhere, and hinted that it was Eugene - did you believe her on that, too? ;) I don't think that she was madly in love with Jason, but I do think that a bit of a crush on Jason is not beyond what Connie is capable of.
Actually, I didn't know who she was talking about when she said her affections were elsewhere. I was dumb back then... I believed that she was just being framed. :anxious: