Prayer request for my mom

Share your prayer requests here.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Prayer request for my mom

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My mom had an allergic reaction to some medicine she was taking, and now for the past 3 days she has been miserable. :( Her face, hands, legs, etc. are swollen (she had to rush to the ER when her face REALLY started swelling), and she is covered in severe hives. She has a fever from the hives and basically just feels terrible.

Please pray that the strong anti-histamine the doctor prescribed will kick in and take care of it.

Thanks for your prayers!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh, that sounds terrible! She must be miserable! I'll be praying, Laura. :)
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Poor Mrs. Ingalls! :sad: I'll pray that she feels better soon. :pray:
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Praying for her. :pray:

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I appreciate your prayers!

Today her face looks a lot better, but she doesn't FEEL any better. :( The medicine lasts for 15 days, and the doctor was hoping it might help by then. I can't imagine having to go through what my mom is for that many days! :-#
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

*Just saw this thread*

Is she doing any better yet, Laura?

I'll be praying. :pray:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

She's doing very much better! :) While she is still taking the anti-histamine, she's basically back to normal. Hopefully after the medicine runs out, she will continue to be fine. :)

Thank you all for your prayers!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's good to hear that your mom is doing so much better, Laura - thanks for the update! :D