"Rachael Blackgaard in Odyssey"

the painting!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Pepper Doyle wrote:*yawns* :dodgy:

Living with my siblings and with my friends, it takes quite a bit more to truely insult me.

And if someone does: :shutup:

:evillaugh:
Sometimes I think people try to insult you so much because you act so uninsultable. Everybody loves a challenge! (and a little adventure) :anxious:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Kris: It MIGHT have been me in that picture... ;-) But I'll never tell! Doing so would destroy my secret identity, and I'd have to change my hair all over again.

Did JD dye her hair blonde? It was probably her... Regis is obsessed with his 'annoyance', as he calls her... you know, they had a child together and she tried to train their daughter to kill him, but it didn't end up working because I killed him first... and then John Hannon became Olivia's new daddy and I got all of Regis's money and the world was a happy place! *gags*

Hmmm... do any of the Blackgaard women have blonde hair? Let's see... I think Catspaw might. It could have been her. Or Sarai or Elf might, but I don't know about that... I could ask Nicole if she went to dinner with Regis

There is one other person in the RPGs who I KNOW has blonde hair, but I don't know why she would be in Odyssey with Regis... but she's not a member of the Blackgaards, and she's not on the ToO, so I wouldn't want to ruin her secret or anything... PM me if you want to know more. :-)
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Rachael wrote:
Did JD dye her hair blonde? It was probably her... Regis is obsessed with his 'annoyance', as he calls her... you know, they had a child together and she tried to train their daughter to kill him, but it didn't end up working because I killed him first... and then John Hannon became Olivia's new daddy and I got all of Regis's money and the world was a happy place! *gags*
Is that like the Rachael reality? As opposed to real reality or any other type of reality? :D
NatetheGreat wrote:
Sometimes I think people try to insult you so much because you act so uninsultable. Everybody loves a challenge! (and a little adventure) :anxious:
I KNOW! It's fun for me too! :D
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

You wouldn't have to worry about me, Rach. Elf isn't particularly interested in Regis. ;)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Pepper Doyle wrote:
Rachael wrote:
Is that like the Rachael reality? As opposed to real reality or any other type of reality? :D
You know perfectly well that if I had to kill Regis, you had to have his baby... it's a fair trade-off
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

I found out the other day who Regis was meeting in London (scroll down for major spoilers).

I can't tell you. :-$

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I know who it is! \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Rachael wrote:I know who it is! \:D/
So do I!

*cough*Actually...
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

No, I know who was in the picture with Dr. Blackgaard. And she swears it was strictly business.

Yeah, right. I know her better than that. ;-)
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Rachael wrote:
Pepper Doyle wrote:
Rachael wrote:
You know perfectly well that if I had to kill Regis, you had to have his baby... it's a fair trade-off
Still in Rachael la-la land. But is Regis dead? Then sorry, your supposed love-child exsists not either.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Rachael wrote:No, I know who was in the picture with Dr. Blackgaard. And she swears it was strictly business.

Yeah, right. I know her better than that. ;-)
Haha.

That person. \:D/

I reckon I know who you're talking about now.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Here, kitty kitty...
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

You mean... HER? :shock:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Indeed. She confessed to me at water-gun-point Friday (I was really grouchy and she had straightened her hair that day).
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Rachael wrote:Here, kitty kitty...
Hmmm...my memory is getting worse all the time. Either I am being referred to (which would make things very, very odd) or I missed a memo. ;)
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Rachael wrote:Indeed. She confessed to me at water-gun-point Friday (I was really grouchy and she had straightened her hair that day).
Tsk, tsk. :noway:

BTW, who were we refurring to, anyway? I have a good idea... but I'm not sure... :anxious:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

PM me with your guess, and I'll tell you if you're right. :-)

And, no, Catty, Dear-- we weren't talking about you!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Rachael wrote: And, no, Catty, Dear-- we weren't talking about you!
Oh, good. That would have been awkward.

*wanders off to make more creampuffs*

*remembers that she needs to file her nails first*

:bolt:
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Rachael, did you really kill off your own husband? I'm sure JD doesn't love him, btw.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I only did it because JD was controlling me.

Although she got to have Dr. Blackgaard's child while I was out killing my husband. :mecry: I would have much rather been having his baby than killing him.